Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #101
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You don't speak for the American people - certainly not me.
    So you don't understand what people mean with the "He's not one of us" notion regarding President Obama? I'll bet you do. I doubt anyone who isn't smart enough to understand would even be posting here.

  2. #102
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry View Post
    So you don't understand what people mean with the "He's not one of us" notion regarding President Obama? I'll bet you do. I doubt anyone who isn't smart enough to understand would even be posting here.
    Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you here to speak in code about "people"?
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #103
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,930

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    It's the classic fascistic notion of the partisans.

    "You don't believe as I do, therefore you don't love this country".
    That's not the vibe I got at all. His conclusion is sound when drawn from the premises of his argument. And none of his premises are untrue. I've never liked Obama, I don't think he loves america, at the very least he has open contempt for many Americans, he is blocking senator Ron wydens forestry bill because he hates timber industry, that's hurting many Americans, he is blocking needed relief for california farmers, he believes us small town dwellers are bitter people clinging to guns and god, he's may love the dirt america sits on, I don't see much in terms of respect for the various peoples who live here, except the really weathly class who bankroll him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  4. #104
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you here to speak in code about "people"?
    I said what I had to say on it. I've been strictly responding to questions since then. Should I just ignore all questions on here. I'm new. Is that what "we" do here?

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    How many points did he get for that comment?

    I just downloaded GOP Race and I can't get above 1460. Can I score better if I bash gays before bash Muslims?
    you're making yourself look bad..

  6. #106
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry View Post
    I said what I had to say on it. I've been strictly responding to questions since then. Should I just ignore all questions on here. I'm new. Is that what "we" do here?
    Okay, so who are all the people who say "He's not one of us", and what is it that they mean exactly? And what does it have to do with Rudy?
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #107
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    That's not the vibe I got at all. His conclusion is sound when drawn from the premises of his argument. And none of his premises are untrue. I've never liked Obama, I don't think he loves america, at the very least he has open contempt for many Americans, he is blocking senator Ron wydens forestry bill because he hates timber industry, that's hurting many Americans, he is blocking needed relief for california farmers, he believes us small town dwellers are bitter people clinging to guns and god, he's may love the dirt america sits on, I don't see much in terms of respect for the various peoples who live here, except the really weathly class who bankroll him...
    That's an interesting progressive position!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #108
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you here to speak in code about "people"?
    it's not really code... it's the same old " if you don't like Obama, you're a racist" argument the left is renowned for.

  9. #109
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry View Post
    So you don't understand what people mean with the "He's not one of us" notion regarding President Obama? I'll bet you do. I doubt anyone who isn't smart enough to understand would even be posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry
    Quote Originally Posted by solletica
    Do you me "we" or the average red state right wing voter?
    I meant the American people in general.

    You misunderstand - I know what you meant. I'm simply saying you don't speak for the American people and you don't speak for me - I'll speak for me.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #110
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,930

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's an interesting progressive position!
    It is consistent, the rate of union workers keeps declining, healthcare costs have increased, instead of enacting universal healthcare we got a bill that's a boondoggle bailout to the insurance industry. Our infrastructure continues to decline. He's objectively made nothing better. When he had a democrat controlled congress the only real piece of legislation they passed in one house was cap and trade, meant to squeeze the middle class of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •