Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 832

Thread: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientation

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    And your to support such despicable behavior.
    I don't support it in the least, but I do condone it. So long as the child was treated, nothing else matters.

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you are still dodging and your posts are still losing
    Please let us know when you cant back up your claims, thanks
    So that was over your head. Got it.

  3. #583
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So that was over your head. Got it.
    Translation: your horrifically illogical straw man failed and now you are deflecting. Got it lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: your horrifically illogical straw man failed and now you are deflecting. Got it lol
    Lying is very un becoming of you.

  5. #585
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Lying is very un becoming of you.
    another failed deflection lol
    the solution is easy, make better posts instead of mentally inane straw-man and your have better success
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #586
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another failed deflection lol
    the solution is easy, make better posts instead of mentally inane straw-man and your have better success
    Thanks for proving you cant debate the topic and need to lie about someone to totally deflect from the OP.

  7. #587
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Thanks for proving you cant debate the topic and need to lie about someone to totally deflect from the OP.
    another deflection: theres nothing to debate you posted a failed strawman and lie and got caught
    your post fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another deflection: theres nothing to debate you posted a failed strawman and lie and got caught
    your post fails and facts win again
    Shhhh, you already said that. Its still wrong. Find another tact.

  9. #589
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Shhhh, you already said that. Its still wrong. Find another tact.
    LOL still dodging and sinking even deeper.
    all you have to do is post one fact that supports your failed claim and you'll teach me real good BUT you keep dodging that because you know you cant
    I bet you DODGE it again too lol
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #590
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LOL still dodging and sinking even deeper.
    all you have to do is post one fact that supports your failed claim and you'll teach me real good BUT you keep dodging that because you know you cant
    I bet you DODGE it again too lol
    facts win again
    Keep talking.

Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •