Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 832

Thread: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientation

  1. #501
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,924

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The child got care that day. As far as what friends the doctor has, I assume those are rhetorical musings and I'm not sure why they're in a post that you are making with my post quoted in it. I don't know about her friends and really wouldn't care about what friends a doctor in Michigan has.

    Abortion? Turning off equipment? Not sure what they have to do with what I posted. I know quite a few pro-life doctors. None of them perform abortions. They aren't in that field. Turning off equipment I didn't think was medical care. And is there a crisis in this country that involve doctors refusing to turn off equipment? I wasn't aware of one.
    In the link posted earlier,end of life, some Jewish Drs. cannot do that due to religious beliefs.
    Same with abortion- against religious beliefs.
    As to her friends, it shows she is not strict in her religious beliefs if she associates/friends with Gays, is the point I was making.
    Lastly- i wander at times in my replies.
    So please bear with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #502
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Neither does saying all segregation is bad. You are welcome. I always enjoy proving people inadequate for their assertions.
    I never said all segregation. I said 'segregation.'.....it refers to the institutionalization of that policy. And you failed in your attempt to rebut it. And then you wrote something incomprehensible.

    That's a good way to 'win on the Internet!' Just write jibberish and claim no one else can understand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #503
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Ah...so you tried to get me to support RP pretending that it was relevant? And now that I've proven it was, you want to deny it?

    Sorry my arguments are inconvenient for you. You just admitted the parallel that you clearly wrote out, in bold, and that I connected...now doesnt work for you.

    LMAO. Yeah, we'll just stick with my signature below, in green. Your words are there too....I made sure to keep it all bold.
    I told you a few posts ago that I was laughing at the attempt to bring Rosa Parks into this, but I was willing to play along. In the end, you were trying to compare Rosa Parks to this baby - and I have no idea why. It isn't inconvenient. It's silly, and I said that posts ago. Why not bring Emmett Till into it while we're at it? This baby isn't a martyr. The baby wasn't harmed, and the baby doesn't represent a race or group of babies being harmed by anything.

    Am I supposed to be upset or something by all of the drama in this post? Signature lines, my words in bold, etc. Are you getting at something? Because I don't understand, and for some reason, you seem to want me to care about your signature line.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #504
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I told you a few posts ago that I was laughing at the attempt to bring Rosa Parks into this, but I was willing to play along. In the end, you were trying to compare Rosa Parks to this baby - and I have no idea why. It isn't inconvenient. It's silly, and I said that posts ago. Why not bring Emmett Till into it while we're at it? This baby isn't a martyr. The baby wasn't harmed, and the baby doesn't represent a race or group of babies being harmed by anything.

    Am I supposed to be upset or something by all of the drama in this post? Signature lines, my words in bold, etc. Are you getting at something? Because I don't understand, and for some reason, you seem to want me to care about your signature line.
    Not at all. It's all there in black and blue, lol. Your words, bolded and clear as day for everyone, and the exact parallels.

    I have no worries. Like the sig says....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #505
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    In the link posted earlier,end of life, some Jewish Drs. cannot do that due to religious beliefs.
    Same with abortion- against religious beliefs.
    As to her friends, it shows she is not strict in her religious beliefs if she associates/friends with Gays, is the point I was making.
    Lastly- i wander at times in my replies.
    So please bear with me.
    Then I guess that's on the Jewish doctors to explain why they want to be doctors if they can't be doctors. You got me.

    I don't care about people's religious beliefs unless they try to inflict them on me, or force me to think as they do. I also don't denigrate those people as others do here. It seems the ones who are most vocal about the intolerance of religious people are the same ones who are intolerant towards them. That's why I find these threads so fascinating. They don't even know how hypocritical they are.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  6. #506
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,702

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Should have her license revoked... there is only one rule for doctors.. the Hippocratic oath
    Liberal physicians don't mind breaking their Hippocratic oath when butchering the innocent unborn.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  7. #507
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Not at all. It's all there in black and blue, lol. Your words, bolded and clear as day for everyone, and the exact parallels.

    I have no worries. Like the sig says....
    Fascinating, but I didn't post either of those quotes in your signature line. And thanks for bolding my posts for "everyone". I have nothing to hide, I guess. My posts are very clear and always the same. I think you seem to think my words are critical to everyone, so if it makes you feel important making my words "bolded and clear as day for everyone", I'm glad I could make you happy.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #508
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Fascinating, but I didn't post either of those quotes in your signature line. And thanks for bolding my posts for "everyone". I have nothing to hide, I guess. My posts are very clear and always the same. I think you seem to think my words are critical to everyone, so if it makes you feel important making my words "bolded and clear as day for everyone", I'm glad I could make you happy.
    LOLOL

    My signature in green applies to how people's posts are judged, I'll spell it out: you can deny all you want....everyone else is reading it too.

    I made my point, clearly, and bolded YOUR WORDS (and some of mine) to make sure that that was evident. I'm glad you want to stick by them. You dont have much choice now really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #509
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    LOLOL

    My signature in green applies to how people's posts are judged, I'll spell it out: you can deny all you want....everyone else is reading it too.

    I made my point, clearly, and bolded YOUR WORDS (and some of mine) to make sure that that was evident. I'm glad you want to stick by them. You dont have much choice now really.
    Everyone else is reading too? I would assume everyone who read this thread read all of the posts in it, mine included. Is that supposed to be a revelation to me?

    If you are trying to get everyone to see that I don't compare Rosa Parks to this story, okay. Is that supposed to be noteworthy? I didn't think my opinion on this was something everyone on the board was following. So this supposed "denial" I'm making is all in your head, I think. I don't even know what denial you see, but I'm not into the drama queen posts I guess.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  10. #510
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Everyone else is reading too? I would assume everyone who read this thread read all of the posts in it, mine included. Is that supposed to be a revelation to me?

    If you are trying to get everyone to see that I don't compare Rosa Parks to this story, okay. Is that supposed to be noteworthy? I didn't think my opinion on this was something everyone on the board was following. So this supposed "denial" I'm making is all in your head, I think. I don't even know what denial you see, but I'm not into the drama queen posts I guess.
    Like I said...no worries. I'm happy with what I've written and that my point came across clearly, even if you choose not to recognize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •