Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 832

Thread: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientation

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    My mistake, then. She's just a ****ed up human being who rejected this baby for no real reason at all. They're all well rid of the likes of her.
    Baby was in no danger.

  2. #152
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    My mistake, then. She's just a ****ed up human being who rejected this baby for no real reason at all. They're all well rid of the likes of her.
    She didn't reject the baby at all. And the parents have a new doctor. If I were the parents, I'd be grateful that she was honest with me. Most new parents expect a strong relationship with their infant's doctor.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #153
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Baby was in no danger.
    What does that have to do with anything?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    The Gay Agenda | The New Civil Rights MovementNow its a civil rights movement. Because they cant do it in their own.

  5. #155
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    We, as in the consumers of news rarely know more than 2 or 3% of most issues. Jumping to conclusions is a new pastime, especially the left.

    Here we have a classic case of bigotry and social segregation aimed at Christians. It is assumed that because she is a Christian, and prays, that she rejected this couple because of their sexual orientation....what else could it be?

    However, had this been a case of a non-Christian denying services to a heterosexual couple, this story would not see the light of day anywhere. Only the fact they are lesbian and she is Christian make it noteworthy....leaving the impression that liberals want lesbians and gays treated differently which is, I am sure, not what most want
    I don't think anyone even knows what religion she is. Nor is it relevant. The baby is fine, she had one of her partners see the baby, and she wrote a note of apology to the parents explaining her reasons why she didn't think she was the right doctor for their baby. It's not a national tragedy.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    To end the hyperbole that this doctor harmed this child by exercising her religious beliefs.

  7. #157
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't think anyone even knows what religion she is. Nor is it relevant. The baby is fine, she had one of her partners see the baby, and she wrote a note of apology to the parents explaining her reasons why she didn't think she was the right doctor for their baby. It's not a national tragedy.
    Agreed...

    the only tragedy is the reaction and the attacks on her integrity
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't think anyone even knows what religion she is. Nor is it relevant. The baby is fine, she had one of her partners see the baby, and she wrote a note of apology to the parents explaining her reasons why she didn't think she was the right doctor for their baby. It's not a national tragedy.
    Bu bu bu it is. This woman needs her whole career destroyed at the alter of the gay agenda and "civil rights". How dare she have a religious belief. How dare she have a normal moral compass. How dare she believe in the normal nuclear family.
    Lezzies were rebuffed, and they don't stand for that for a second.

  9. #159
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    1.)Seriously dude? I never said anything about laws. Talk about strawman and lying.
    2.)And you are going to deny the gay agenda? Really?
    boom, i knew you would dodge it
    1.) yes lets talk about the lying you are posting, you did in fact talk about things banning thoughts and said you are fighting for the right to believe, think and feel how ever you want but those things are FACTUALLY not being infringed on when it comes to this topic, That was a lie and straw man you made up and that got destroyed by multiple people.
    2.) of course i deny somethign that is made up LOL

    so I ask you AGAIN, please tell us:
    A.) what laws (or bannings if you like that word better lmao) infringe on "the right" to feel, think and believe
    B.) what factually is the gay agenda?

    Please provide these in your next post, thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #160
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    She didn't reject the baby at all.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

    And the parents have a new doctor. If I were the parents, I'd be grateful that she was honest with me. Most new parents expect a strong relationship with their infant's doctor.
    Oh, they're definitely better off without this emotional flake anywhere near their baby. I actually had a really bad experience with a paediatrician when my daughter was little too. She started acting in ways that made me question her sanity and I switched doctors instantly.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •