Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 832

Thread: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientation

  1. #141
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    46,397

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    What was her prayer then?
    Sorry, she is no buying the gay agenda as a good way of raising a child. I don't blame her.
    She didn't want to make a bad experience for the parents. You can read her words in her own writing. I posted the link. She never prayed about the baby at all.

    She made the right decision. The parents have a right to a positive experience from their baby's doctor, and she couldn't give it to them. Someone else did.

    This is a non-story all around.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #142
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You have presented no facts.
    LOL we knew you would dodge it, thanks for proving us right!
    facts win again
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #143
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat


  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LOL we knew you would dodge it, thanks for proving us right!
    facts win again
    We? You cant make an argument on your own?

  5. #145
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    46,397

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    We can all get behind the fact we like to talk about panties though.

    Thanks for bringing that to light. So nice to have another perspective.
    As long as we don't talk about thong underwear, which are the tools of Satan (if he exists), I'm good with that.

    I don't agree with this doctor's view on gay couples, but I also don't think this story was worth anything. So she didn't want to be their kid's doctor. Big deal. I wish my life was so simple that someone not wanting to provide a service to me and my husband and my feelings got hurt was the biggest problem I have.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    She didn't want to make a bad experience for the parents. You can read her words in her own writing. I posted the link. She never prayed about the baby at all.

    She made the right decision. The parents have a right to a positive experience from their baby's doctor, and she couldn't give it to them. Someone else did.

    This is a non-story all around.
    Au 'contraire. Its just another chance for a gay couple to destroy someone that does not agree with them.

  7. #147
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,856

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Nobody knew about the letter, which is why there are so many ridiculous posts in this thread about her refusing to treat the baby, and the baby not getting medical care, and her not having balls, and all that.

    She's a doctor who felt she couldn't provide the right bedside manner that the new parents need, and she's a monster.

    Threads like this make me laugh, even though they shouldn't. It's pathetic to watch a bunch of adults get their panties in a twist over nothing.


    We, as in the consumers of news rarely know more than 2 or 3% of most issues. Jumping to conclusions is a new pastime, especially the left.

    Here we have a classic case of bigotry and social segregation aimed at Christians. It is assumed that because she is a Christian, and prays, that she rejected this couple because of their sexual orientation....what else could it be?

    However, had this been a case of a non-Christian denying services to a heterosexual couple, this story would not see the light of day anywhere. Only the fact they are lesbian and she is Christian make it noteworthy....leaving the impression that liberals want lesbians and gays treated differently which is, I am sure, not what most want
    Americans can always be counted on doing the right thing...after they have tried everything else." Winston Churchill.

  8. #148
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    We? You cant make an argument on your own?
    WHo said that? oh thats right that's ANOTHER strawman, deflection and lie. How many is that for your posts in this thread like 15? lol

    Still waiting for you to tell us what laws infringe on "the right" to feel, think and believe and what factually is the gay agenda?
    Please provide these in your next post, thank you



    who wants to bet this request is dodged AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #149
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    03-04-18 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    She didn't say her religion rejects innocent children. She wasn't rejecting the child at all. I have no idea where you're getting that.

    If you want to read her words and why she didn't want to work with this couple, here they are, in her own handwriting:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/256177086/...lesbian-couple
    My mistake, then. She's just a ****ed up human being who rejected this baby for no real reason at all. They're all well rid of the likes of her.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WHo said that? oh thats right that's ANOTHER strawman, deflection and lie. How many is that for your posts in this thread like 15? lol

    Still waiting for you to tell us what laws infringe on "the right" to feel, think and believe and what factually is the gay agenda?
    Please provide these in your next post, thank you



    who wants to bet this request is dodged AGAIN.
    Seriously dude? I never said anything about laws. Talk about strawman and lying.
    And you are going to deny the gay agenda? Really?

Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •