Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 832

Thread: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientation

  1. #121
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    No more of a lie than kids with gay parents are just fine.
    Translation: You can't answer the question, thats what i thought
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #122
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yes, I do.
    then please try to make one iand then back it up with facts instead of having all your posts destoryed by muitliple posters, thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    then please try to make one iand then back it up with facts instead of having all your posts destoryed by muitliple posters, thanks
    You saying, and other posters, that I am wrong. Does not make it so. Just because you BELIEVE one way and I the other does not automatically make you right.

  4. #124
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    She didn't say her religion prevented her from caring for innocent little babies.
    I don't care what she said. She used her religion as an excuse not to do a well-baby checkup on this little girl. I'm asking what kind of ****ed up religion rejects innocent children in this manner? Because I know for a fact it cannot possibly be Christianity. Maybe she's a Catholic and the tyke is not baptised yet? WTF?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: You can't answer the question, thats what i thought
    facts win again
    And your "fact"?

  6. #126
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    1.)You saying, and other posters, that I am wrong. Does not make it so. Just because you BELIEVE one way and I the other does not automatically make you right.
    Do you have post anythign other than a failed strawman? LOL can you point out where anybody said that shared belifs make you wrong????? ooooops another lie

    also I agree 100% with your statement, good thing facts have been presented that make you wrong, remind us again what you have on your side besides your feelings and saying "nu-huh"
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Another doctor in the same practice saw the child. I see no issue.

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    And your "fact"?
    Ill give you two:

    per this topic there are no laws stopping beliefs and thoughts, those were lies you made up
    also made up is the gay agenda, you can't tell us what it factually is

    both FACTS
    facts win again lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #129
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,068

    Re: Michigan lesbian couple says pediatrician denied baby care due to sexual orientat

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    I don't care what she said. She used her religion as an excuse not to do a well-baby checkup on this little girl. I'm asking what kind of ****ed up religion rejects innocent children in this manner? Because I know for a fact it cannot possibly be Christianity. Maybe she's a Catholic and the tyke is not baptised yet? WTF?
    She didn't say her religion rejects innocent children. She wasn't rejecting the child at all. I have no idea where you're getting that.

    If you want to read her words and why she didn't want to work with this couple, here they are, in her own handwriting:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/256177086/...lesbian-couple
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Bigotry is well and alive even among doctors.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Ill give you two:

    per this topic there are no laws stopping beliefs and thoughts, those were lies you made up
    also made up is the gay agenda, you can't tell us what it factually is

    both FACTS
    facts win again lol
    There is no gay agenda? LOL, yea. I think you must be blind. Forcing all others to accept, under duress, your way of life and life style is an agenda.

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •