Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.
1. “Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith. But ours is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for.”
2. “They’re terrorists. And we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
3. “Our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil.”
4. “Our enemy doesn’t follow the great traditions of Islam. They’ve hijacked a great religion.”
5. “Given the…nature of the enemy — which is not a traditional army — this work takes time, and will require vigilance and resilience.”
6. “The terrorists do not speak for over a billion Muslims who reject their hateful ideology.”
7. “The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.”
8. “How do we, as people of faith, reconcile these realities — the profound good…the compassion and love that can flow from all of our faiths, operating alongside those who seek to hijack religious for their own murderous ends?”
9. “There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know — that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.”
10. “This great religion in the hands of a few extremists has been distorted to justify violence.”
Now back to your regularly scheduled faux outrage.
10. Qur'an 3:32 - Hate (Allah only loves believers in Allah. That’s only Muslims!)
"Say: Obey Allah and His Messenger; But if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers."
9. Qur'an 48:29 - Terrorize (Muslims are to be severe to unbelievers!)
"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves."
8. Qur'an 4:24 - Rape (Approved for your women captives, even if married as to avoid adultery!)
"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you."
7. Qur'an 5:33 - Murder (Punished, crucified for objecting to Sharia!)
"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
6. Qur'an 9:5 - Idolators - (Convert, die or pay jizyah tax!)
"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
5. Qur'an 9:29 - Dominate The World (Dhimmi / death / subdued!)
"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
4. Qur'an 9:73 - Apostates & Hypocrites (Non-Muslims are to be hunted like animals!)
"O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."
3. Qur'an 9:111 - Jihad = Holy War (Believers are those who slay and are slain!)
"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
2. Qur'an 47:35 - Power & Victory (Peace is the cry of those being slaughtered!)
"Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"
1. Qur'an 2:106 - Abrogation (The later verse erases the former!)
"Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better that it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?"
Matthew 10:34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Trying to turn this into an argument of today's Christians are the extremists, is laughably irrational. You might as well tell me that we need to submit to the will of the Caliphate.
Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.
Alexis de Tocqueville