Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 382

Thread: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    It just amazes me how Cons continuously get their panties into a bunch about form. I guess when your political platform lacks substance, form is all ya got...
    That of course explains the 2014 elections I suppose.

  2. #312
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    ISIS isn't Islamic?
    Boko Haram isn't Islamic?
    al Shabab isn't Islamic?
    al Qaeda isn't Islamic?
    Taliban aren't Islamic?
    Emulating Mohammed's Cleansing, Converting, and Killing, of the Arabian Peninsula (and beyond by his immediate successor '4 Caliphs'), wasn't Islamic?
    Jihad isn't Islamic?

    You know ARABs only lived in ARABia, the ARABian Peninsula, at Big Mo's birth and didn't get to be from anywhere else until.. um.. Islamic Invasion.
    Natives still paying in Egypt, Sudan, Kurdistan, etc.
    re: November 2014

    BBC News - Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    10 December 2014

    Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just One month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.
    [.........]
    The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 Jihadist attacks across 14 Countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or 7 Every Hour.
    [......]


    Many/More People die virtually EVERY single DAY, even in some Single HOURS, than the Total from 30 YEARS of those nasty abortion clinic bombings Moral equivocators like to invoke.


    "This has Nothing to do with Islam" is right up there for Lies of the century.
    Last edited by mbig; 02-21-15 at 01:18 AM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  3. #313
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Thatsa alotta fallacies for such a short post.

    So, whose side is the right wing on in the ME?

    Ask the right wing, this Liberal favors freedom
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #314
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Ask the right wing, this Liberal favors freedom
    I thought I was. lol

  5. #315
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    If its a lie kindly prove it.
    I already provided proof of that in a quote included in a previous response to you in this very thread
    A working class hero is something to be

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    ISIS isn't Islamic?
    Boko Haram isn't Islamic?
    al Shabab isn't Islamic?
    al Qaeda isn't Islamic?
    Taliban aren't Islamic?
    Emulating Mohammed's Cleansing, Converting, and Killing, of the Arabian Peninsula (and beyond by his immediate successor '4 Caliphs'), wasn't Islamic?
    Jihad isn't Islamic?

    You know ARABs only lived in ARABia, the ARABian Peninsula, at Big Mo's birth and didn't get to be from anywhere else until.. um.. Islamic Invasion.
    Natives still paying in Egypt, Sudan, Kurdistan, etc.
    re: November 2014

    BBC News - Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    10 December 2014

    Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just One month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.
    [.........]
    The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 Jihadist attacks across 14 Countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or 7 Every Hour.
    [......]


    Many/More People die virtually EVERY single DAY, even in some Single HOURS, than the Total from 30 YEARS of those nasty abortion clinic bombings Moral equivocators like to invoke.


    "This has Nothing to do with Islam" is right up there for Lies of the century.


    Mornin Mbig. The Maps say it all huh?

    30 days 14 countries 664 attacks 5,042 deaths




    Syria and Iraq in detail.


  7. #317
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,067

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    That of course explains the 2014 elections I suppose.
    ... actually it does, it was a election entirely about form. There were no substantive issues discussed in the 2014 election. It was all about the form of Obama and Washington. I do hope you understand that the 2014 election was pretty much stacked in favor of the Cons, just as 2016 is stacked in favor of the Dems and will turn the other way (except for the House, which the Dems have no shot to take back until 2024... just as the Cons have very little shot at the White House before then). If you read between the lines of 2014, you will see the Cons really made NO in roads in blue states, they won only in Red and purple states.

    The missing story of the 2014 election - GOPlifer

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    ... actually it does, it was a election entirely about form. There were no substantive issues discussed in the 2014 election. It was all about the form of Obama and Washington. I do hope you understand that the 2014 election was pretty much stacked in favor of the Cons, just as 2016 is stacked in favor of the Dems and will turn the other way (except for the House, which the Dems have no shot to take back until 2024... just as the Cons have very little shot at the White House before then). If you read between the lines of 2014, you will see the Cons really made NO in roads in blue states, they won only in Red and purple states.

    The missing story of the 2014 election - GOPlifer
    This was not routine buddy. Yes, the dems had more seats up for reelection, but there are now more republicans in power in congress and state govts than there have been in recent history.

    Sorry, dem policies have demonstrably failed.

  9. #319
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,736

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    ISIS isn't Islamic?
    Boko Haram isn't Islamic?
    al Shabab isn't Islamic?
    al Qaeda isn't Islamic?
    Taliban aren't Islamic?
    Emulating Mohammed's Cleansing, Converting, and Killing, of the Arabian Peninsula (and beyond by his immediate successor '4 Caliphs'), wasn't Islamic?
    Jihad isn't Islamic?

    You know ARABs only lived in ARABia, the ARABian Peninsula, at Big Mo's birth and didn't get to be from anywhere else until.. um.. Islamic Invasion.
    Natives still paying in Egypt, Sudan, Kurdistan, etc.
    re: November 2014

    BBC News - Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    10 December 2014

    Jihadism: Tracking a month of deadly attacks
    Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just One month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.
    [.........]
    The data gathered by the BBC found that 5,042 people were killed in 664 Jihadist attacks across 14 Countries - a daily average of 168 deaths, or 7 Every Hour.
    [......]


    Many/More People die virtually EVERY single DAY, even in some Single HOURS, than the Total from 30 YEARS of those nasty abortion clinic bombings Moral equivocators like to invoke.


    "This has Nothing to do with Islam" is right up there for Lies of the century.
    Why is it so important to you to blame a holy book instead of the individuals who actually carry out atrocities?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #320
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why is it so important to you to blame a holy book instead of the individuals who actually carry out atrocities?
    Because, as I've demonstrated Repeatedly, Extensively, EXHAUSTIVELY, these are Not Mere acts of individuals.

    You quoted me, but didn't Coherently respond.
    This was Not 'Son of Sam' INDIVIDUAL, this is "Jihadist violence".
    People being Slaughtered Hourly, Daily, Monthly, Yearly, Perennially, in the NAME of Islam/THEMATICALLY across 14 Countries. 5000 Dead in Oft Twice that number of countries in a single month.
    People being Slaughtered BECAUSE they are non-Muslims or Muslims of a different sect.

    Your post, the usual Dissociative Islamo-Apologetics.
    Last edited by mbig; 02-21-15 at 10:21 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •