Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 382

Thread: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    There have been many decisions out of this White House in regard to foreign affairs that can't help make a person wonder. What is going on now is just unreal.
    That's right, though it is still a little uncomfortable to get into this conspiracy thing. I can only watch and wonder as well.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Giuliani just gave a speech where he essentially asked the same. I dont know why he still thinks pissing off his allies and sucking up to our enemies-nobody is buying it. What kind of POTUS is this?
    I feel Giuliani feels the same as many people and, though he couched his words and spoke in euphemisms, most everyone understood his meaning.

    Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn

  3. #153
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,874

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's right, though it is still a little uncomfortable to get into this conspiracy thing. I can only watch and wonder as well.
    It isn't about conspiracy as thinking minds are realizing what is being sold to us isn't adding up.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    It isn't about conspiracy as thinking minds are realizing what is being sold to us isn't adding up.
    I agree, but it would point to a large conspiracy with a great deal of involvement from others, or people more interested in their careers than their country, and that's tough to prove. But we are running out of rational or logical explanations for his bizarre foreign (and domestic) policies to the point where even his most enthusiastic sycophants, like Chris Mathews, are coming to recognize this. Chris Matthews Turns Against Obama In Spectacular Style

  5. #155
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,874

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I agree, but it would point to a large conspiracy with a great deal of involvement from others, or people more interested in their careers than their country, and that's tough to prove. But we are running out of rational or logical explanations for his bizarre foreign (and domestic) policies to the point where even his most enthusiastic sycophants, like Chris Mathews, are coming to recognize this. Chris Matthews Turns Against Obama In Spectacular Style
    When you have Chris, thrill up my leg, Matthews doubting his judgment, that should be a red flag for the die hard Obama apologist. That's just it, there are red flags all over the place.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You said this...


    At no point did you say "civil" war, but it still was and everyone knew that too-you think they forgot they were fighting each other?

    And the north called them rebels because they were.

    What was your attempted point? That Lincoln was a weak chump like Obama? Or just an attempt to associate Obama with a potus whos actually was a strong leader?
    The North called it a "war of aggression." The South called it a "war of separation". Officially, it was called "The War of the Rebellion" Technically, it wasn't even a civil war at all because the south weren't fighting to take over the country...they were fighting to separate from it.


    My point is still the same.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    President Lincoln didn't recognize the Southern rebel uprising as a "war" either. If he had it would have legitimized the Southern seccession. It's the same with Obama refusing to give the jihadists any recognition for their uprising as well. In fact, we shouldn't even be calling them a state.

    Lincoln said: “It might seem, at first thought, to be of little difference whether the present movement at the South be called ‘secession’ or ‘rebellion,’” he told Congress in July 1861. “The movers, however, well understand the difference.”

    Likewise, it might seem to be of little difference whether jihadists are called Islamic terrorists or just terrorists... but the movers, however, well understand the difference.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,792

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    We are in the freaking twilight zone. I will never forget this period.
    Not only did we use violence in Libya, we they just walked away and now Libya is 10x worse than it ever was before Obama got involved.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The North called it a "war of aggression." The South called it a "war of separation". Officially, it was called "The War of the Rebellion" Technically, it wasn't even a civil war at all because the south weren't fighting to take over the country...they were fighting to separate from it.


    My point is still the same.....



    Lincoln said: “It might seem, at first thought, to be of little difference whether the present movement at the South be called ‘secession’ or ‘rebellion,’” he told Congress in July 1861. “The movers, however, well understand the difference.”

    Likewise, it might seem to be of little difference whether jihadists are called Islamic terrorists or just terrorists... but the movers, however, well understand the difference.
    There are various types of terrorists, these are islamist terrorists and our weak president can't name them.

  9. #159
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    There are various types of terrorists, these are islamist terrorists and our weak president can't name them.
    Considering the amount of abuse he's getting for not saying it, I'd say he's pretty strong.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Not only did we use violence in Libya, we they just walked away and now Libya is 10x worse than it ever was before Obama got involved.
    This guy is a stunning hypocrite.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •