Surrounded Ukrainian troops pull out of key strategic town under siege from Russian separatists as US accuses Moscow of violating peace treaty
- Intense fighting in eastern Ukraine continues despite ceasefire agreement
- Separatist rebels and government forces battling for control of Debaltseve
- But some Ukrainian troops are now being withdrawn from the front line
- It comes just days after ceasefire was brokered by heads of state in Minsk
- Both sides claim strategic city of Debaltseve is in their agreed territory
- US Vice President Joe Biden blamed Russia for violating the peace treaty
- He warned Moscow that should it continue, 'the costs to Russia will rise'
Read more: Ukrainian troops pull out of Debaltseve under siege from Russian separatists | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Well that didn't take long. Since Russia is providing these ethnic cleansing, mass murdering, war criminals with heavy weapons; such as, tanks, artillery, and anti-aircraft missile batteries, as well as, their thousands of "vacationing" soldiers, then the West needs to begin seriously considering providing the Ukrainian government and its forces with advanced anti-armor weapons; such as, the FGM-148 Javelin and perhaps a few thousand up armored Humvees that we have on hand after our withdrawal from Iraq.