Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    He's bailing. No word on why yet. (WASHINGTON TIMES)


    John Kirby to step down as chief Pentagon spokesman - Washington Times
    Last edited by bubbabgone; 02-18-15 at 05:12 PM.
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  2. #2
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    I hope Kirby's replacement will be someone who can keep an eye on John Matrix. (Commando 1984)
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #3
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    He's bailing. No word on why yet. (WASHINGTON TIMES)


    John Kirby to step down as chief Pentagon spokesman - Washington Times
    Your source says he is not "bailing", but that the new Defense secretary asked him to step down. That would be the "why".
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,159

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    He's tired of defending Obama's ****ty policies.

  5. #5
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    He's tired of defending Obama's ****ty policies.
    He was asked to step down, he did not do so by choice. It is all there in the linked source.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #6
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    He's bailing. No word on why yet. (WASHINGTON TIMES)


    John Kirby to step down as chief Pentagon spokesman - Washington Times
    It sure would be a good idea to actually read an article before you embarrass yourself by posting it and making ignorant remarks about it.


  7. #7
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,942

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    They want to ensure they are in sync with the Whitehouse.
    Note how the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff has differed with BO policy on ISIL and the use of ground troops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    He's tired of defending Obama's ****ty policies.
    Oh of course. You could sense the embarrassment of a good man caught in an unenviable position.

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It sure would be a good idea to actually read an article before you embarrass yourself by posting it and making ignorant remarks about it.
    I got the link in an email from the source and there was no text on there when I got it.
    I can't read this. How about you? Must bar code, huh.

    kirby resignation.jpg


    But thanks for your concern, Mr. Brauer.
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  10. #10
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Admiral Kirby to leave as Pentagon spokesman

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I got the link in an email from the source and there was no text on there when I got it.
    I can't read this. How about you? Must bar code, huh.

    kirby resignation.jpg


    But thanks for your concern, Mr. Brauer.
    LOL In order to read the story, you had to answer a poll.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •