Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 157

Thread: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Never heard that?
    Shocking.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Perhaps but it's also two other things:
    - It's a fact
    - It's funny as hell how afraid this WH is of words
    You do know that in the last year of the Bush administration that the same language you want Obama to use, was expunged from their rhetoric, don't you?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #83
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Obama lemmings. Funny. It's a Fox noise meme to bitch about Obama not calling them Islamist terrorists.
    really?

    Then why are there more posts like yours than people making an issue out of it?

    If it's only Fox News, which the lemmings say no one listens too, then why all the outrage over the outrage? Why all the insults and demanding proof of this and that? Why is it so important to argue crusades, slavery and all the other White House talking points?

    If its only a Fox News thing and is only a right "meme", then why are you here defending Obama's twisted history?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #84
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post




    Thanks! Love that speech.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #85
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,918

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Shocking.
    It is shocking. Have I let you down?
    I should have been reading up on Obama between midnight and 6 am when everyone else is sleeping. I am so lazy at times.
    PS-Fun aside, got a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #86
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    My two things of note here:

    - Its not a fact
    Did Obama say Islamic Terrorist as it applies to Syria and ISIS then? Can you post a link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    - Coming from a GOP supporter that is hilarious. A party that has hired the likes of Frank Luntz to go to war with the dictionary.
    You're argument is so lame that you have to go to who someone hired by the GOP. Who is Frank Luntz?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So bad that Republicans can't even say "democratic" among a zillion other words because Republicans have to follow their word smythed doctrine/smear campaign.
    Ahh... an item for Obama's "fight the smears" campaign! Coming from a far left progressive hack post like yours - no surprises. Nothing changes - WH is still afraid of words and cannot name their enemy. Still funny!
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    And Egypt has more than enough resources to go in and kick ass as they say. It is right on their border. They have a well equipped military. Let them along with the UAE and others do some wet work, get their hands dirty.
    Saudi would foot the bill.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=maps+...g&ved=0CCgQsAQ


    Egypt wants an Air Strike Coalition.....France and Italy want someone on the ground. This is what the French said they were doing back in Oct of last year. Havent heard much on their success.


    France is moving troops toward the Libyan border within weeks and, along with U.S. intelligence, is monitoring al-Qaida arms shipments to Africa's Sahel region, a top French military official said Thursday. A French base will go up within weeks in a desert outpost 100 kilometers (60 miles) from the lawless Libyan border region overrun by Islamic militants, the official said on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

    U.S. intelligence is helping French troops "a lot," he said.

    About 50 French troops will be permanently based in northern Niger and they could be reinforced very quickly by the French and Niger military when necessary, in order to be "able to crisscross the zone up to the border and hamper as much as possible the traffic route", he said. France's strategy "reflects the changing threat," said Francois Heisbourg, a French analyst at the Foundation for Strategic Research think tank in Paris. "That's the cost of the success: while (French and U.N. troops) managed to undermine the permanent establishment of terrorists in northern Mali ... they withdraw and went to northern Niger and southern Libya.".....snip~

    French moving troops toward Libyan border

  8. #88
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You do know that in the last year of the Bush administration that the same language you want Obama to use, was expunged from their rhetoric, don't you?
    Don't care and a very nice strawman it is! One would think with Obama being so cerebral and smart, he'd have figured out your strawman years ago and would have corrected Bush's awful language mistake.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    It is shocking. Have I let you down?
    I should have been reading up on Obama between midnight and 6 am when everyone else is sleeping. I am so lazy at times.
    PS-Fun aside, got a link?
    “We discourage other nations from taking a part in Libya’s issues through violence,” Kirby said. “We want the issues solved in Libya to be done peacefully and through good governance and politics and not violence.”
    Pentagon: Egypt, UAE Attacking Islamists in Libya Differs From US Bombing ISIS in Iraq | CNS News

    http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...-of-christians

  10. #90
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    And Egypt has more than enough resources to go in and kick ass as they say. It is right on their border. They have a well equipped military. Let them along with the UAE and others do some wet work, get their hands dirty.
    Saudi would foot the bill.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=maps+...g&ved=0CCgQsAQ

    They will soon be fighting off their own Islamic terrorists so I suspect they're saving bullets for then.

    What I'd like to know is what happens when ISIS hits the Saudi frontier?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •