Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 157

Thread: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Another sticking point is the division of oil-gas wealth. Not equally shared. Money is king.
    Tribal regions - to large to insert
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ethnic.svg.png

    Oil-Gas
    http://www.eia.gov/countries/analysi...ucture_map.png


    My buddy AT had this up with some info on the Libyan Dawn.


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/africa...t-misrata.html

  2. #72
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    why is it such a burning issue?

    The US has been at war against "Islamic terror" since "Islamic terrorists" bombed you killing thousand of innocent civilians. It is a term being used as late as yesterday by the Prime Minister of Britain, President of France and Canada's wimpy Stephen Harper.

    It has been so since the beginning along with "domestic terrorists", "Cuban terrorists" "Sikh terrorists" and "jihadists"

    Barrack Obama gets off the crapper one day and wrongly says "they're not Islamic" and suddenly the trolls and Obama lemmings have nothing else to talk about.

    Call them dog **** for all I care, they are slaughtering by the thousands and threatening to force the whole world to their ends using terror to do so and in the name of "allah". And they are winning.

    If the US really wants to fight them, then fight them and stop arguing and bitching about a straw man on which the Man Behind the Curtain wants you focused so you do see you are losing a war

    If you don't want to fight them, say so and stop endangering and losing American lives
    Obama lemmings. Funny. It's a Fox noise meme to bitch about Obama not calling them Islamist terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #73
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,930

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Libya is the Wild Wild West Monte and ISIS is kicking some ass there.....they took over some Ansar al Sharia groups. The others joined AQIM who is also not so keen on letting ISIS take over.
    And Egypt has more than enough resources to go in and kick ass as they say. It is right on their border. They have a well equipped military. Let them along with the UAE and others do some wet work, get their hands dirty.
    Saudi would foot the bill.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=maps+...g&ved=0CCgQsAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  4. #74
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Obama lemmings. Funny. It's a Fox noise meme to bitch about Obama not calling them Islamist terrorists.
    Perhaps but it's also two other things:
    - It's a fact
    - It's funny as hell how afraid this WH is of words
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #75
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Ahem, see the title of the piece I sighted in the OP.

    See?
    OK... Story title:

    Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They are islamist terrorists,
    Quite a disconnect there sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    And Egypt has more than enough resources to go in and kick ass as they say. It is right on their border. They have a well equipped military. Let them along with the UAE and others do some wet work, get their hands dirty.
    Saudi would foot the bill.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=maps+...g&ved=0CCgQsAQ
    Thinker Obama just told Egypt not to strike in Libya.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    OK... Story title:

    Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky



    Quite a disconnect there sport.
    Did you read the article?

  8. #78
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,930

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thinker Obama just told Egypt not to strike in Libya.
    Never heard that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #79
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Perhaps but it's also two other things:
    - It's a fact
    - It's funny as hell how afraid this WH is of words
    My two things of note here:

    - Its not a fact
    - Coming from a GOP supporter that is hilarious. A party that has hired the likes of Frank Luntz to go to war with the dictionary. So bad that Republicans can't even say "democratic" among a zillion other words because Republicans have to follow their word smythed doctrine/smear campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya’s Islamist militia strike from the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I know you've only known me for a year and a half. But truly, I opposed the A-Stan war, the Iraq war, any support for the overthrow of Mubarak, the overthrow of Gaddafi, and any support for the overthrow of Assad. And have predicted what your posting, the entire time. Anecdotally, back in the 80's I was discussing the things that I thought could hugely damage, even bring down the United States with a client at the time that was in his eighties, he was a 33rd degree in the Masonic organisation, and retired from the CIA (don't know how much that influenced what he told me, if at all) and he said David (a DBA name) your full of ****, the fall of America is going to be a result of conflicts between Christians and Muslims. And I thought, but didn't say, dude, you're senile.





Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •