Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 374

Thread: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

  1. #31
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by imagep View Post
    I don't think that ISIS sees a difference between Christians and non-Sunni Muslims.
    There is....


    Christians are not protected by the United States military
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    They absolutely don't, nor do they care. They think they've got Allah on their side and they're going to win in the end, no matter how many fighters they lose along the way. Those people get 72 virgins after all, they're going to a better place and will be rewarded. Their goal is to convert or kill any non-Sunni Muslim, regardless of the cost. We need to stop pretending that these are reasonable people who can be debated. These are animals who need to be killed, to the very last man.
    I agree these people must be destroyed, but I doubt they are as fanatic as they claim. I don't believe they would keep right on fighting until 99% or so had been killed, as, say, the Japanese garrisons on Iwo Jima and Saipan did. And I think part of the strategy, if Mr. Obama will let our military planners formulate one, should be to expose them as much less brave and fanatic than they would have the world believe. Circulating videos of groups of them being pursued and killed by tanks and artillery and aircraft as they tried to run and hide, or of their burned remains scattered all over the scene of a firefight, would do a lot to hurt the prestige they rely on. And exposing them as weak and cowardly would hurt not only the ones in Iraq and Syria, but also the ones in Libya, Mali, Yemen, and elsewhere.

  3. #33
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,640

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    ISIS militants reportedly burn to death 45 people in western Iraqi town | Fox News


    These people seem to be daring us, BEGGING us to send in ground forces. Acts this brazen undoubtedly are meant to elicit a response...
    They are.

    ISIS is a death cult and I'm kind of curious to see what they have up their sleeve.

    Without going too far off the conspiracy cliff I can't help but wonder if maybe they got their hands on something that Saddam wasn't supposed to have and certainly didn't manage to get into Syria before we went into Iraq.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Mr. Obama...don't you have better things to do than post in DP?

    I understand you are getting serious back draft on this weirdness, but you and I and the rest of the educated world know it's another invention of the Obama brain..

    Mr. president, please get help
    I'm not the president. I speak only as someone who shares his concern for protecting Muslims from persecution by poorly evolved, culturally insensitive American yahoos who continue to cling to their guns and Bibles. Like the president, I know the U.S. should feel guilty for the litany of sins it's committed, and that what we are witnessing is just our comeuppance for Xtian, crusader aggression against innocent Muslims.

  5. #35
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Part of me really wants to believe that our President and our leaders have some secret strategy that will make statements like "the JV team", the refusal to call these people what they really are, and our reluctance to do anything more than lob a few token missiles in their general direction, make sense at some point. I really do want to believe that he is not as completely incompetent as he looks right now.
    please take a seat, Jack.

    As much as you would like to believe, the fact is there is no 'secret strategy", there is no strategy.

    Barrack Hussein is more incompetent than he looks right now, he has the world's most powerful image makers seeing to it he looks good...thus it really, really is bad.


    to have a strategy you need an end..a goal. You do not say simply I am going to war....you kinda need a reason. and that usually includes some kind of verb along the lines of "destroy", "kill" or "render unable to make war"...something besides "we are going to bomb...some things...."

    You also need an enemy. Obama is not sure who is the enemy and is spending more time and effort on that and what to call them than he is on the wear itself.

    And finally, you need some kind of yardstick to measure results on a realistic time frame. Eisenhower had Paris by August, General McCarthur had liberating the Phillipines ...

    Obama has what?

    What is the goal?

    Who is the enemy, ISIS? Well that can't been because they call themselves Islam and he says they are not the enemy....

    So we see a lack of another important ingredient to winning a war.....decisive leadership.

    I do admire the level of hope you carry...but in this case, with Barrack Hussein Obama it is sadly misplaced.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I agree these people must be destroyed, but I doubt they are as fanatic as they claim. I don't believe they would keep right on fighting until 99% or so had been killed, as, say, the Japanese garrisons on Iwo Jima and Saipan did. And I think part of the strategy, if Mr. Obama will let our military planners formulate one, should be to expose them as much less brave and fanatic than they would have the world believe. Circulating videos of groups of them being pursued and killed by tanks and artillery and aircraft as they tried to run and hide, or of their burned remains scattered all over the scene of a firefight, would do a lot to hurt the prestige they rely on. And exposing them as weak and cowardly would hurt not only the ones in Iraq and Syria, but also the ones in Libya, Mali, Yemen, and elsewhere.
    Murdering helpless victims already demonstrates their cowardice, and their raping and kidnapping of innocents their morals. And still we sit and watch.

  7. #37
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I'm not the president. I speak only as someone who shares his concern for protecting Muslims from persecution by poorly evolved, culturally insensitive American yahoos who continue to cling to their guns and Bibles. Like the president, I know the U.S. should feel guilty for the litany of sins it's committed, and that what we are witnessing is just our comeuppance for Xtian, crusader aggression against innocent Muslims.
    AH...barry....!
    '

    That is White House gospel word for word, propaganda central. If you are not Barrack Obama...apply for a job there, you ARE the cool aid.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    They are.

    ISIS is a death cult and I'm kind of curious to see what they have up their sleeve.

    Without going too far off the conspiracy cliff I can't help but wonder if maybe they got their hands on something that Saddam wasn't supposed to have and certainly didn't manage to get into Syria before we went into Iraq.
    I don't think that's a big concern over there. To get any significant military use from chemical weapons, you have to use large amounts of them. And there are technical difficulties in using anthrax that would prevent yahoos like these from doing much with it on a battlefield. Those things could be effective, though, if they had them, in terrorist attacks within the U.S. The longer these vermin are allowed to survive, the greater the risk they will attempt attacks like that.

  9. #39
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I'm not the president. I speak only as someone who shares his concern for protecting Muslims from persecution by poorly evolved, culturally insensitive American yahoos who continue to cling to their guns and Bibles. Like the president, I know the U.S. should feel guilty for the litany of sins it's committed, and that what we are witnessing is just our comeuppance for Xtian, crusader aggression against innocent Muslims.
    The high horses. You forgot the high horses.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  10. #40
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The high horses. You forgot the high horses.
    My keyboard!
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •