Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 374

Thread: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    And were they really talking about modern day Rome, Italy, or were they flashing back to when the Roman Empire symbolized government in general? It seems to me they're still living in Biblical (or Koranical, if that's a word) times.
    Well, the ones in Libya just reminded Italy they are only like 109 miles from one island and 300 from Sicily.....so I think they were addressing todays Italy.


    But the original threat was from ISIS prime.....and those around Baghdadi. But that was to come after they allegedly take over the ME and parts of Africa.

  2. #182
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Over there
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 06:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    573

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    And were they really talking about modern day Rome, Italy, or were they flashing back to when the Roman Empire symbolized government in general? It seems to me they're still living in Biblical (or Koranical, if that's a word) times.
    And they can stay there for another 2000 years! No one will miss them!

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by leoborn View Post
    Those scumbags have just targeted the catholic church, which is Christian! How about we target some of their Allah Akbar worshipping ones to even the score?
    What can Rome do.....even Italy just said. They would wait on the UN and the Security Council for action.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by leoborn View Post
    And they can stay there for another 2000 years! No one will miss them!
    or wouldn't if they would quit beheading people burning them alive, and taking territory by force of arms.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #185
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well, the ones in Libya just reminded Italy they are only like 109 miles from one island and 300 from Sicily.....so I think they were addressing todays Italy.


    But the original threat was from ISIS prime.....and those around Baghdadi. But that was to come after they allegedly take over the ME and parts of Africa.
    I wonder if that's before or after they bring on Armageddon by martyrdom?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #186
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Over there
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 06:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    573

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What can Rome do.....even Italy just said. They would wait on the UN and the Security Council for action.
    The Vatican has priceless historical articles stored there. The scumbags should not be allowed to go near the place. The UN had better make that clear.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I wonder if that's before or after they bring on Armageddon by martyrdom?

    Many others are wondering the same thing.





    The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which declared this week the formation of an Islamic Caliphate, has claimed the possession of long-distance balletic Scud missile.

    Jihadist members of the militant group have published Photographs of what appeared to be a Scud missile being paraded on the back on a truck surrounded by masked men in the Syrian city of Raqqa -the alleged capital of the proclaimed “Muslim caliphate.”

    It’s not clear whether the weapon is operable and whether it poses a threat.....snip~

    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...rian-town.html





    And to think, they have ran over and taken 4 military bases from the Iraqis and 4 from Assad.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by leoborn View Post
    The Vatican has priceless historical articles stored there. The scumbags should not be allowed to go near the place. The UN had better make that clear.
    Right now....Ban ki and the UN are panicking over whats taking place in Yemen. So last thing on their minds will be how much Rome has. besides they are into that wealth re-distribution thingy too.

  9. #189
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,851

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by leoborn View Post
    The Vatican has priceless historical articles stored there. The scumbags should not be allowed to go near the place. The UN had better make that clear.
    The U.N.? Hahahahahahahahaha. Have you seen the artifacts they have pillaged from Syria and Iraq with assholes abound willing to pay to possess them? The U.N. somehow going to stop it? What a joke. The U.N. is part of the problem.

  10. #190
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: ISIS reportedly burns 45 people alive

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Many others are wondering the same thing.





    The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which declared this week the formation of an Islamic Caliphate, has claimed the possession of long-distance balletic Scud missile.

    Jihadist members of the militant group have published Photographs of what appeared to be a Scud missile being paraded on the back on a truck surrounded by masked men in the Syrian city of Raqqa -the alleged capital of the proclaimed “Muslim caliphate.”

    It’s not clear whether the weapon is operable and whether it poses a threat.....snip~

    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...rian-town.html





    And to think, they have ran over and taken 4 military bases from the Iraqis and 4 from Assad.
    Scud missile? Isn't that what we were shooting down with our Patriot missiles during Desert Storm?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •