Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

  1. #1
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    A video released on Sunday by militants in Libya claiming loyalty to the Islamic State terror group purports to show the mass beheading of Coptic Christian hostages.

    ...The killings raise the possibility that the Islamic militant group — which controls about a third of Syria and Iraq in a self-declared caliphate — has established a direct affiliate less than 500 miles from the southern tip of Italy. One of the militants in the video, speaking English, makes direct reference to that possibility, saying the group now plans to "conquer Rome." Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading Christian hostages | Fox News

    Synchronized decapitations...a barbaric ballet of death. How long will the world tolerate this evil?

  2. #2
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    How long will the world tolerate this evil?
    Until the region runs out of oil, at which point the world won't care who controls the camels.

  3. #3
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    A video released on Sunday by militants in Libya claiming loyalty to the Islamic State terror group purports to show the mass beheading of Coptic Christian hostages.

    ...The killings raise the possibility that the Islamic militant group — which controls about a third of Syria and Iraq in a self-declared caliphate — has established a direct affiliate less than 500 miles from the southern tip of Italy. One of the militants in the video, speaking English, makes direct reference to that possibility, saying the group now plans to "conquer Rome." Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading Christian hostages | Fox News

    Synchronized decapitations...a barbaric ballet of death. How long will the world tolerate this evil?
    I don't see how we can do much more until Muslim nations get off their butts and fight it. As I've said in several other posts, we need to work to contain it aggressively. People who want to go in there with our military don't understand the cost, the lives, and the duration we would have spend to 'fix' it. Even if we did 'fix' it, it would only be temporary because as soon as we left or stopped fighting, similar groups would return. Unfortunately, given the massive upheavals in the Muslim countries lately, I don't think there's a viable military solution to this one. This is now a pan Muslim world problem that they have to fix.

  4. #4
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    The United States is also on earth and the quest to built a worldwide Muslim empire therefore includes the United States.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    By in large, Americans supported the overthrow of Libya, so they prolly support this as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #6
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    By in large, Americans supported the overthrow of Libya, so they prolly support this as well.
    Ukraine first now ISIS beheadings, you never miss a chance to blame America do you?

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    By in large, Americans supported the overthrow of Libya, so they prolly support this as well.
    do you actually believe this idiocy?

  8. #8
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Ukraine first now ISIS beheadings, you never miss a chance to blame America do you?
    You mean that largely, Americans didn't support the overthrow of Libya??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #9
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    do you actually believe this idiocy?
    You too deny that Americans supported the Libyan military mission??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #10
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You mean that largely, Americans didn't support the overthrow of Libya??
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You too deny that Americans supported the Libyan military mission??
    They mean that quite obviously, the desire to rid the world of Gadaffi has exactly zero relevance to the beheading of religious minorities in Egypt. This is just another pathetic and transparent attempt to deflect blame away from the actual culprits onto the big bad US. Let's hope you're being paid for this type of drivel, as it'd be a shame to act this stupid for free.
    Last edited by a351; 02-16-15 at 06:39 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •