Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 96

Thread: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

  1. #51
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That's what I came to this thread to collect. I want to know what is causing this to even be an issue for discussion.


    Not confused at all. If this is just her haveing feelings then there would be nothing to talk about. Since it's in the news then that means something happened which relates to her sexual preferences. Did she have a sexual relationship outside her marriage? Is a special interest group her key financial supporter? What?
    Maybe it was in her past. In past relationships.

    And dont ask me why it matters! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    a) you have no proof that she is having sex with anyone but her husband

    b) many officeholders have committed adultery. A lot of them have lost their offices because of it. Others haven't. It's up to Oregon to decide
    b) yeah but I bet alot more havent. (I'm referring to cases when it came to public attention.)

    Just my own speculation tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #53
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,813

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    not gonna get into the details.. i don't care about them and already acknowledge it's bull****.

    her sexuality doesn't matter... that's all there is to it, no more, no less.
    it's neither a positive nor a negative attribute.. it's an irrelevant attribute.... that's my point.
    I was agreeing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  4. #54
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    b) yeah but I bet alot more havent. (I'm referring to cases when it came to public attention.)

    Just my own speculation tho.
    I'd agree!

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    a) you have no proof that she is having sex with anyone but her husband
    My comment wasn't even directed her specifically, and, I never claimed to have evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    b) many officeholders have committed adultery.
    Yes and they should all be fired for breaching the public trust.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Maybe it was in her past. In past relationships.
    Like what, exactly? No guesses, only fact. Links please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And dont ask me why it matters! lol
    I didn't.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Like what, exactly? No guesses, only fact. Links please.


    I didn't.
    I was just suggesting. I have no idea. But I wouldnt assume that she was cheating either.

    And I thought I was agreeing with you but I guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paxaeon View Post
    `
    I am bisexual and represent the extremely wide and diverse reality of bisexuality. Bisexuality, can be described at that which exists between the opposites of complete hetero and homo sexuality. That world is pretty well invisible as most people from both genders, reject their own bisexual proclivities...especially men.
    I dunno, it matters little as far as governing goes, besides it's Oregon for crying out loud. What I find interesting is that bi-sexuality does indeed disproportionately affect women way more than men, which is odd in the grand scheme of the sexual orientation, born or choice debate, but that aside, anyone that is bi-sexual past age 30, I find concerning, not because of their perceived sexuality, but the fact that they haven't seemed to examined themselves deeply enough. Again, I take my position based on the opinion that sexuality outside of heterosexuality is fluid in certain people for any number of reasons, but I am steadfast in the idea that as we are born, we are predisposed to a heterosexual orientation. Perhaps, past 30 someone is unable to make that choice, maybe the choice needs to come earlier before the prefrontal cortex has hard wired itself, who knows, but, most 30+ men have little patience for a female on-the-fence with it.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #59
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    I dunno, it matters little as far as governing goes, besides it's Oregon for crying out loud. What I find interesting is that bi-sexuality does indeed disproportionately affect women way more than men, which is odd in the grand scheme of the sexual orientation, born or choice debate, but that aside, anyone that is bi-sexual past age 30, I find concerning, not because of their perceived sexuality, but the fact that they haven't seemed to examined themselves deeply enough. Again, I take my position based on the opinion that sexuality outside of heterosexuality is fluid in certain people for any number of reasons, but I am steadfast in the idea that as we are born, we are predisposed to a heterosexual orientation. Perhaps, past 30 someone is unable to make that choice, maybe the choice needs to come earlier before the prefrontal cortex has hard wired itself, who knows, but, most 30+ men have little patience for a female on-the-fence with it.

    Tim-
    Sort of academically posting this but if they're not in a committed relationship with anyone, why do they need to decide or even be concerned about who they are having sex with? Are they supposed to have the 'goal' of picking one or the other at some point? I imagine that depends on what someone wants out of life...maybe marry, maybe not, maybe have kids, maybe not, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Does It Matter That Oregon's New Governor Is Bisexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    most 30+ men have little patience for a female on-the-fence with it.
    Purely anecdotal but I've never heard any man....in person or media or TV/movies say they are turned off by bi- women. Any conversation around that almost always leads to them only seeing it as opening the door to the possibility of that Holy Grail of threesomes. And men often say they like to watch lesbian sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •