Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 615

Thread: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

  1. #421
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Nixon merely lied about not being a crook. Hillary is ready for the funny farm. And you still don't get it?
    It's been made clear that I'm no fan of Hillary's. But its questionable who's ready for the funny farm if you think that Clinton embellishing a moment spent in/near a war zone is a worse offence than the president being a crook, and lying about it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #422
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Get serious! Ronald Reagan wouldn't even be accepted by today's wacko GOP....JFK would fit perfectly with the Democratic party of today, he would at the Republican party and shake his head....doh!
    Oh my! You are confused. Reagan very much would be accepted by today's GOP voting base. The RINOs would not like him, but the RINOs did not like him in 1980 either. And no...JFK would not fit in with today's democrat party. JFK was a conservative tax cutter and a hawk. Today's democrats would be calling him a "tea bagger".

  3. #423
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!!

    Yes, the Democrats were gullible and weak and scared.
    Yep....they were so gullible, weak, and scared that they pushed WMDs in Iraq nearly a decade before Bush was elected president.

  4. #424
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's been made clear that I'm no fan of Hillary's. But its questionable who's ready for the funny farm if you think that Clinton embellishing a moment spent in/near a war zone is a worse offence than the president being a crook, and lying about it.
    I suppose you will never get it. We are talking of two different types of lies here. All lies are dishonest. Nixon was clearly dishonest when he said he was not a crook. Bill Clinton was clearly dishonest when he stated: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky. Hillary Clinton was clearly dishonest when she claimed to have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia. All lies are offensive. Nixon and Bill Clinton merely lied. Hillary was in a war zone, but completely fabricated a story about dodging sniper fire. For someone on a national stage to do that is insane. And she wants to become president......leader of the free world? I think she is off her rocker. Do you get it now?

  5. #425
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    I suppose you will never get it. We are talking of two different types of lies here. All lies are dishonest. Nixon was clearly dishonest when he said he was not a crook. Bill Clinton was clearly dishonest when he stated: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky. Hillary Clinton was clearly dishonest when she claimed to have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia. All lies are offensive. Nixon and Bill Clinton merely lied. Hillary was in a war zone, but completely fabricated a story about dodging sniper fire. For someone on a national stage to do that is insane. And she wants to become president......leader of the free world? I think she is off her rocker. Do you get it now?
    The fact that you can't distinguish the difference between lis that harm people, and lies that don't, doesn't surprise me!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #426
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The fact that you can't distinguish the difference between lis that harm people, and lies that don't, doesn't surprise me!
    Clearly he did distinguish between the nuances of different lies from different Presidents. Your post here makes no sense at all other than you completely denying that this President lies for political objectives which envariably will harm people.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #427
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,505

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    But Obama was only following the deal Bush made when he pulled the troops out, so it isn't his fault.

    It's a lovely way to live, no personal responsibility, no burdens, no guilt, no friends......
    As opposed to "How dare you take credit for Bush's accomplish.... oh, wait! It didn't turn out well! It was all your idea, then."

    I suppose that comes with the territory when you're elected president.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #428
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He's right. If these lies are so well known surely theres a better source?
    Rather than simply dealing with the lies, you summarily dismiss them all by condemning the source. As if somehow the source is the lie

    Prove the lies wrong or run along.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 02-17-15 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #429
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    You are the one hollering "Bush lied". Yet you cannot come up with one in your own words.
    Don't need to. It's all right there. Have the stones to prove them wrong. Oh wait, you can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #430
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    That's fine son. I will take it as an admission of defeat.

    Son? I got your son hanging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •