Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 615

Thread: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Right, right, and the Republicans didn't take Obama to task for having taken credit for negotiating the troop withdrawal that Bush actually had done because, as we know from the mutability of the past, Bush didn't negotiate a troop withdrawal.
    Bush didn't use a SOFA agreement as a reason to lose a war, no.

  2. #342
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Bush didn't use a SOFA agreement as a reason to lose a war, no.
    I wonder what his reason for failing to defeat the Taliban and AQ was.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    That's PROOF because you say so? Obama lies and we all have proof of that. But I have not seen one shred of evidence that Bush lied about anything leading up to the Iraq war. I await your PROOF.
    They know Bush didn't lie, they dont care. Conversely Hillary did lie to get us to help overthrow Gaddafi, and as a result we have groups like ISIS there, who just killed 20 something Christians, and then theres Benghazi.

  4. #344
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They know Bush didn't lie, they dont care. Conversely Hillary did lie to get us to help overthrow Gaddafi, and as a result we have groups like ISIS there, who just killed 20 something Christians, and then theres Benghazi.
    And then there's an NIE that disagrees with you.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    But Obama was only following the deal Bush made when he pulled the troops out, so it isn't his fault.

    It's a lovely way to live, no personal responsibility, no burdens, no guilt, no friends......
    By this logic, regime change in Iraq was Clintons fault, right?
    (lolz at our forum lefties not exhibiting even a shred of consistency)

  6. #346
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,455

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    By this logic, regime change in Iraq was Clintons fault, right?
    (lolz at our forum lefties not exhibiting even a shred of consistency)
    yeah and 911
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I wonder what his reason for failing to defeat the Taliban and AQ was.
    Bush was actually quite successful in fighting both, but he was only POTUS for 8 years, the war on terror will take longer.
    On the other hand Obama wanted to lose the wars, and as POTUS was willing to intentionally do just that.

    The left is willing to lose wars for politics.

  8. #348
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Bush was actually quite successful in fighting both, but he was only POTUS for 8 years, the war on terror will take longer.
    On the other hand Obama wanted to lose the wars, and as POTUS was willing to intentionally do just that.

    The left is willing to lose wars for politics.
    I disagree with that, and your blanket statement stands in contrast with the historical fact that democratic presidents have been unwilling to loose. And have won.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #349
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    By this logic, regime change in Iraq was Clintons fault, right?
    (lolz at our forum lefties not exhibiting even a shred of consistency)
    That's an interesting thought.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I disagree with that, and your blanket statement stands in contrast with the historical fact that democratic presidents have been unwilling to loose. And have won.
    FDR sent troops ashore on D-day. Truman dropped the bomb. Obama is a different kind of liberal.

Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •