Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 615

Thread: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

  1. #281
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I see. That's the reason for the bedpan then...too much beer?
    Catheters cost too much under the ACA.

  2. #282
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,467

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats all it is. Bush derangement syndrome is apparently a chronic disease.
    BDS!

    and the there is BBOS...Blame Bush Obsession Syndrome...
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #283
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,467

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Catheters cost too much under the ACA.
    Ok, now YOU owe me a keyboard.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #284
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,884

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Stop using that word!

    Haven't you heard? The president has spoken!
    Have you ever listened to some of those crazy Imams? These people think their vicious actions are approved by Allah. And if Allah didn't want it to happen, He would stop it. To them it was the will of Allah that those planes flew into the twin towers killing thousands of American citizens. It goes back to Mohammed. When Mohammed won a battle he said it was Allah's will. So I think we should start giving them a dose of their own crap.

    If I was in charge of this mess this is how I would handle it. I'd start by arranging an aggressive bombing mission on all known terrorist strongholds simultaneously. And after blowing them to where their 70 virgins are waiting for them, my response would be "Allahu Akbar!" After all, the bombs wouldn't have exploded if it wasn't Allah's will. Yes we need to start helping these barbarians get to those 70 virgins waiting for them......


  5. #285
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    But you're the one with the bedpan...
    Would you like to eat from it? Your pal does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #286
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,467

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Have you ever listened to some of those crazy Imams? These people think their vicious actions are approved by Allah. And if Allah didn't want it to happen, He would stop it. To them it was the will of Allah that those planes flew into the twin towers killing thousands of American citizens. It goes back to Mohammed. When Mohammed won a battle he said it was Allah's will. So I think we should start giving them a dose of their own crap.

    If I was in charge of this mess this is how I would handle it. I'd start by arranging an aggressive bombing mission on all known terrorist strongholds simultaneously. And after blowing them to where their 70 virgins are waiting for them, my response would be "Allahu Akbar!" After all, the bombs wouldn't have exploded if it wasn't Allah's will. Yes we need to start helping these barbarians get to those 70 virgins waiting for them......

    Oh, I'm with you.....I live in the city that gave birth to the first act of international terrorism in North America....the Air India bombing which was hatched in Sikh Temples.

    It is your president I was referring to....we cannot have "Islamic terror" according to him, we can have "terror" = bad, or "Islamic" = good
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #287
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,804

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Someone has to do something. Obama won't...Under him this country is going to hell in a hand basket The man is pro radical Islam over his own country. Thank God people are beginning to see that before its to late...God bless President Bush.
    I think it would be a great idea if W would tell everyone fighting ISIS where the WMD is. What do you think?










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  8. #288
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,884

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Oh, I'm with you.....I live in the city that gave birth to the first act of international terrorism in North America....the Air India bombing which was hatched in Sikh Temples.

    It is your president I was referring to....we cannot have "Islamic terror" according to him, we can have "terror" = bad, or "Islamic" = good
    It's insane! And the whole administration can't seem to put Islamic terror together in the same sentence. Not the spokesperson for the Pentagon, the State Department, the WH spokesperson, Kerry or Obama. Whether you call it ISIS or ISIL or al-Qaida or the Taliban or Hamas or Hezbollah, there's 50 different names relating to radical Muslim extremist that want the demise of this country and Israel and others that live in freedom, others that practice Christianity or Judaism. There is no way one can eradicate terrorism if they can't even bring themselves to identify who is behind it. And that is why their foreign policy for the past 6 years has been a total fail and has encouraged the horrible actions of these barbarians.

  9. #289
    Sage

    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,925

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oh God...please no. He left a big enough mess the first time around. The last thing this country needs is GWB and/or his neo-con bedmates getting involved in Iraq again. The Bush family has priors in sending US arms covertly to rebel forces....you think we would learn from our previous mistakes.
    Did you read the article? Obama is funding Shiite militias by sending weapons to Iraq's Ministry of Defense, which are being used to cleanse Sunni influence from Eastern Iraq. Meanwhile, he's letting the Sunni tribes in Anbar, who he'll need if he wants to defeat ISIS, twist in the wind. This is the pinnacle of stupidity.
    Нава́льный 2018

  10. #290
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,310

    Re: George W. Bush Is Intervening in Iraq—Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    I think it would be a great idea if W would tell everyone fighting ISIS where the WMD is. What do you think?

    Just ask all of the Democrats who lamented Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction programs back in the late 90s.

    They knew there was WMD before they invented the " Bush lied people died " false narrative

Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •