Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 287

Thread: Scott Walker side steps foreign policy questions on UK trip

  1. #21
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    Ignoring the fact that you (falsely)conflate evolution to origin; explain the difference between "intelligent design" and "creationism" then.
    The theory of intelligent design postulates that God created life on earth and that life evolved with God's guidance. Creationists believe that God made the world the way it is and that's enough. Again, with your mastery of google, you should be able to look this up.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    The theory of intelligent design postulates that God created life on earth and that life evolved with God's guidance. Creationists believe that God made the world the way it is and that's enough. Again, with your mastery of google, you should be able to look this up.

    Do (Christians per your* use of the word 'God') who believe in either of these 2 worship the same god?

    You know, the one who is infallible, omniscient, omnipotent, etc?






    Oh, and why did you ignore that I asked you about conflating evolution to origin?
    Dishonest hack, much?

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    ps, will you take the MRSA challenge and report back?


    Curious minds want to know if you can disprove evolution.

  4. #24
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    Do (Christians per your* use of the word 'God') who believe in either of these 2 worship the same god?

    You know, the one who is infallible, omniscient, omnipotent, etc?






    Oh, and why did you ignore that I asked you about conflating evolution to origin?


    Dishonest hack, much?
    Your first question is idiotic. Figure it out for yourself.

    Your second question wasn't about evolution. It was about wether Scot Walker believed in evolution or creation, which I've already addressed.

    As to your third question, no.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    Your first question is idiotic. Figure it out for yourself.

    Your second question wasn't about evolution. It was about wether Scot Walker believed in evolution or creation, which I've already addressed.

    As to your third question, no.

    white flag like tying detected.

    surrender accepted.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    lolz at the lefty attacks. They are right to be scared by Walker, he's coming for them.

  7. #27
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,816

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    The vetting of Gov. Walker has begun with his choice to travel to the UK versus doing his job as governor.
    I'm sure former governors Bush and Huckabee are chuckling on this one.

    His trip to the UK has turned out as well as that of Gov. Christie and Gov. Jindal this year.
    Or as well as former Gov. Romney's trip during the 2012 election .
    Physics is Phun

  8. #28
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    I wonder if he would "punt" if asked to add "one plus one" on foreign soil.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The vetting of Gov. Walker has begun with his choice to travel to the UK versus doing his job as governor.
    I'm sure former governors Bush and Huckabee are chuckling on this one.

    His trip to the UK has turned out as well as that of Gov. Christie and Gov. Jindal this year.
    Or as well as former Gov. Romney's trip during the 2012 election .

    also note:

    he goes over there and won't talk about foreign policy

    he lets Netanyahu come here and undermine our foreign policy and offers no opposition.


    hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,816

    Re: Scott Walker--Embarrassment to America

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    lolz at the lefty attacks. They are right to be scared by Walker, he's coming for them.
    Whining about lefty attacks on Gov. Walker by US Conservative.
    Yet righties like you are not attacking HRC all over this forum, are they ?
    Physics is Phun

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •