Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 133

Thread: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students [W:43, 109]

  1. #71
    stb
    Nilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    On the road.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students [W:43]

    I hope that the moderate atheist community leaders come out and denounce this heinous act....... said no news outlet ever.


    The felon was also an American Football and Basketball fan. I eagerly await condemnation and protests tomorrow morning by nflfans.com and the NCAA fan club.

  2. #72
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,234
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    The guy who murdered three people today agrees with you.
    Hes bat**** bonkers dear.
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  3. #73
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,926

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Hes bat**** bonkers dear.
    I already know that because he is not Muslim, he is an individual person and he is bonkers. But if he were a Muslim who shot three white Americans in the head, he'd wouldn't be just bat **** bonkers. He would be a Muslim.

  4. #74
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,234
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I already know that because he is not Muslim, he is an individual person and he is bonkers. But if he were a Muslim who shot three white Americans in the head, he'd wouldn't be just bat **** bonkers. He would be a Muslim.
    That's a you problem for thinking that. If he happened to be Muslim and shot three people, he'd just be bat**** insane. However if he was yelling "FOR ALLAH" while gunning down people, then it's different. Context, it's REALLY important.
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  5. #75
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,038

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    The guy who murdered three people today agrees with you.
    This dude hates any religion, not just Islam. Earlier--as expected--aa attempt was made to connect this clown to Right Wingers, but...he's an atheist.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #76
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,926

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    That's a you problem for thinking that. If he happened to be Muslim and shot three people, he'd just be bat**** insane. However if he was yelling "FOR ALLAH" while gunning down people, then it's different. Context, it's REALLY important.
    You say that right now, but reality suggests you're wrong. Right after the Anders Breivik shooting in Norway, people were jumping to "it was a Muslim." It was the same issue when the Malaysian flight disappeared, and people realized Malaysia is largely Islamic. People in the United States say things like, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims," so you can't tell me that society never makes completely unfair assumptions about Muslims...

  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,843

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students [W:43]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilly View Post
    I hope that the moderate atheist community leaders come out and denounce this heinous act....... said no news outlet ever.


    The felon was also an American Football and Basketball fan. I eagerly await condemnation and protests tomorrow morning by nflfans.com and the NCAA fan club.
    I think it might depend on whether he did it in the name of his religion.. Or he did it in the name of atheism or NCAA... Maybe too if it was just an individual or a whole bunch of individuals. For example, if thousands of otherwise unrelated people start killing people in the name of the NCAA... I suspect people might start looking at the NCAA.

  8. #78
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,926

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    This dude hates any religion, not just Islam. Earlier--as expected--aa attempt was made to connect this clown to Right Wingers, but...he's an atheist.
    Right wingers are running from him, but his political lean is actually irrelevant. Not all right wingers assume the worst about all Muslim people, and plenty of left wingers engage in prejudice towards Islam themselves. Personally, I don't care about this man's political affiliation. It's irrelevant. The father of the sister's killed said the man harassed them for a long time before the shooting.

  9. #79
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,038

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You say that right now, but reality suggests you're wrong. Right after the Anders Breivik shooting in Norway, people were jumping to "it was a Muslim." It was the same issue when the Malaysian flight disappeared, and people realized Malaysia is largely Islamic. People in the United States say things like, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims," so you can't tell me that society never makes completely unfair assumptions about Muslims...
    So, what are you saying? This dude isn't really an atheist?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,234
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: North Carolina man charged in shooting death of 3 Muslim students

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You say that right now, but reality suggests you're wrong. Right after the Anders Breivik shooting in Norway, people were jumping to "it was a Muslim." It was the same issue when the Malaysian flight disappeared, and people realized Malaysia is largely Islamic. People in the United States say things like, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims," so you can't tell me that society never makes completely unfair assumptions about Muslims...
    Considering the number of attacks, do you blame people? Or are you one of those "It was workplace violence" typs.
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •