Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 179

Thread: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

  1. #131
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you would teach your family members to submit to a cop who behaved like that.

    Ex-con who posed as cop busted in Brooklyn rape - NY Daily News

    and that mother****er had a badge.
    Irrelevant to the fact that you made a false claim.
    He ID'd himself and later showed his badge to them.

    End of story. In regards to that specific claim you were wrong.
    Get over it.



    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    no,
    Yes you were engaged in exaggeration. You wouldn't have beat anybody down.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #132
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That is the argument you made. You argued that the cop had no obligation to show he was an officer, but that the person was wrong for not complying with his demands.


    You might want to quote what I actually said, as what I said and what you think I said are two different things.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The police have no business busting in unless they have reason to believe a law is being broken. What law was this person breaking, and why would the officer go ahead with an arrest when it became clear no law was broken?
    Busting in? Wtf are you talking about?

    The rest is irrelevant to the argument I made and are engaged in. Do you really not know that? D'oh!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #133
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,888

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Verbally ID'ing oneself is ID'ing your self.
    Bwahahahaha!!! Try that next time a cop asks to see your ID.

    "No I did officer, I flashed it, was that too fast? Sorry, some guy on the internet said thats okay"

    Bend over more for the police state, please.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  4. #134
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Irrelevant to the fact that you made a false claim.
    He ID'd himself and later showed his badge to them.

    End of story. In regards to that specific claim you were wrong.
    Get over it.
    everytime you reply to me I'm going to ask you.

    So you would teach your family members to submit to a cop who behaved like that.

    Ex-con who posed as cop busted in Brooklyn rape - NY Daily News

    and that mother****er had a badge.



    Yes you were engaged in exaggeration. You wouldn't have beat anybody down.

    You know me? I was a rather pugnacious kid.... lol
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #135
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    Bwahahahaha!!! Try that next time a cop asks to see your ID.

    "No I did officer, I flashed it, was that too fast? Sorry, some guy on the internet said thats okay"

    Bend over more for the police state, please.
    You lack of knowledge is showing.
    On the street, when you are asked for ID by police, all that is required is a verbal response.

    I do not care what you think of it, that is all that is required.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #136
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    everytime you reply to me I'm going to ask you.

    So you would teach your family members to submit to a cop who behaved like that.

    Ex-con who posed as cop busted in Brooklyn rape - NY Daily News

    and that mother****er had a badge.
    I see you do not understand what is relevant. What a shame.
    Again.
    Irrelevant to the fact that you made a false claim.
    He ID'd himself and later showed his badge to them.

    End of story. In regards to that specific claim you were wrong.
    Get over it.

    Your false claim is what the argument was over. You were proven wrong.
    He did ID himself and he did shown his badge.
    There is no other argument between us and I am not engaging in any.
    So try as you may to go off on a tangent, I will not be engaging you in it.
    Or do you not understand that?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #137
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you do not understand what is relevant. What a shame.
    Again.
    Irrelevant to the fact that you made a false claim.
    He ID'd himself and later showed his badge to them.

    End of story. In regards to that specific claim you were wrong.
    Get over it.

    Your false claim is what the argument was over. You were proven wrong.
    He did ID himself and he did shown his badge.
    There is no other argument between us and I am not engaging in any.
    So try as you may to go off on a tangent, I will not be engaging you in it.
    Or do you not understand that?


    So you would teach your family members to submit to a "cop" who behaved like that in a dark parking lot?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #138
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you would teach your family members to submit to a "cop" who behaved like that in a dark parking lot?
    I see you are incapable of understanding what you have been told. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #139
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you are incapable of understanding what you have been told. Figures.
    So you would teach your family members to submit to a "cop" who behaved like that in a dark parking lot?



    you don't answer because you know I am right, and if I am right and it would not be a good idea to have a family member go with a man who behaved like this, it throws out your own arguments....


    I accept the concession.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #140
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Charges dismissed in Arizona Iced Tea arrest outside Fayetteville liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you would teach your family members to submit to a "cop" who behaved like that in a dark parking lot?



    you don't answer because you know I am right, and if I am right and it would not be a good idea to have a family member go with a man who behaved like this, it throws out your own arguments....


    I accept the concession.
    Wrong.

    I never made any statement relevant to what you ask, and it is therefore irrelevant.

    Telling you it is irrelevant is not a concession. It is telling you it is irrelevant to what has been argued.
    You fail to understand that so you continue asking what is irrelevant. D'oh!

    Sorry, but you do not get to dictate what I discuss.

    The argument was about your false claim. You were wrong, as shown.
    Nothing you say is gong to change that or deflect away from it.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •