Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 869

Thread: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses[W:344,535,718]

  1. #651
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant
    but please let us know when you cant, thanks
    facts win again
    There was no need for translation, everyone here, including you, understands just what I said. We all know where you go when you've failed at any valid argument, as you have here.

  2. #652
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    That took a Civil War and more, Civil Rights Act for one, school busing, another, a long list, before becoming applicable. And today it is still not self evident.
    To paraphrase Ataturk, rights are taken, not given.

    To be more clear, the reality is that people give up rights in exchange for the safety and convenience of being part of a community. An individual alone in the wild has all of his/her rights, and most of us could choose to leave society and regain that freedom. Once you join a community you have to give up some freedoms. To regain that freedom requires a struggle.

  3. #653
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Already have, and I refuse to go down the "facts" rabbit hole with you. It's just more of you doing what you always do, avoid any discussion by claiming your opinions are facts. You're not fooling anyone.

    All you had to do was say that the US Constitution came before any State constitution, and that would have factually destroyed his argument about the Fed needing to be created to restrict the states tyranny, but I understand why you are playing with him. I do it too, but it gets old really quick.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  4. #654
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    There was no need for translation, everyone here, including you, understands just what I said. We all know where you go when you've failed at any valid argument, as you have here.
    translation: another dodge and deflection since you cant back up your failed and proven wrong claims lol
    again, when you are done dodging please let us know when you can back them up with one single fact, thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #655
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    All you had to do was say that the US Constitution came before any State constitution, and that would have factually destroyed his argument about the Fed needing to be created to restrict the states tyranny, but I understand why you are playing with him. I do it too, but it gets old really quick.


    Tim-

    WTH?
    can you qoute me saying that? nothing like just posting blatant lies
    sorry your strawman and lie fails

    unless of course you can qoute me saying that, you wont be able to because i never did
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #656
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: another dodge and deflection since you cant back up your failed and proven wrong claims lol
    again, when you are done dodging please let us know when you can back them up with one single fact, thank you
    See post #651. Repeat that every time you use the word "fact" in any of your posts.

  7. #657
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    See post #651. Repeat that every time you use the word "fact" in any of your posts.
    another deflection,

    what is needed is back up for your proven wrong claims, we are asking for ONE fact that supports your proven wrong claims, can this be done or not?
    if so please do it in your next post . . or admit that it cant be done and you misspoke . . .anything else is just another failure of your false claims
    thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #658
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant point that out cause you made it up
    sorry but that was your false assumption, you assumed and made up in your head thats what it implied, this is somethign that you commonly do but as usual that illogical assumption was factually wrong
    only I can answer what my post was about and i did. Glad i could clear up your mistake for you. You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant point that out cause you made it up
    sorry but that was your false assumption, you assumed and made up in your head thats what it implied, this is somethign that you commonly do but as usual that illogical assumption was factually wrong
    only I can answer what my post was about and i did. Glad i could clear up your mistake for you. You're welcome

    Well sparky if your statement to Rogue was not an affirmation of his statement, then please tell me what you meant when you said this?

    Some people have no interest with the facts
    That, in proper syntax and in context implies that you agree that Rogue has the facts, and that I do not.

    There's is NO other way to interpret that as meaning anything else? Look, I know this isn't fair when I pick on you, and I get it, but most of your pain can be mitigated by being reasonable. You invite people like me and clown to the table by your deliberate defiance and inability to separate facts from opinion. It's almost like I want to help you, and then you ignore my help, and then you just claim I'm the one that needs the help because I'm somehow clueless to your superior intellect. Clownboy is fully correct to point out that you always, and I mean like a clock, always pull out this bizarre "Facts this, facts that, translation this, translation that routine when cornered. Do you realize how you sound, and if you do, does us pointing it out to you cause you some kind of weird fantastical amusement?

    I'm really serious in asking that question?


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #659
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Well sparky if your statement to Rogue was not an affirmation of his statement, then please tell me what you meant when you said this?



    That, in proper syntax and in context implies that you agree that Rogue has the facts, and that I do not.

    There's is NO other way to interpret that as meaning anything else? Look, I know this isn't fair when I pick on you, and I get it, but most of your pain can be mitigated by being reasonable. You invite people like me and clown to the table by your deliberate defiance and inability to separate facts from opinion. It's almost like I want to help you, and then you ignore my help, and then you just claim I'm the one that needs the help because I'm somehow clueless to your superior intellect. Clownboy is fully correct to point out that you always, and I mean like a clock, always pull out this bizarre "Facts this, facts that, translation this, translation that routine when cornered. Do you realize how you sound, and if you do, does us pointing it out to you cause you some kind of weird fantastical amusement?

    I'm really serious in asking that question?


    Tim-
    already did in post 639
    fact remains your assumption was wrong
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #660
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WTH?
    can you qoute me saying that? nothing like just posting blatant lies
    sorry your strawman and lie fails

    unless of course you can qoute me saying that, you wont be able to because i never did
    facts win again
    Well sure, but this is me cornering you again, what will you do this time?

    In post# 643 you said this:

    correct tyranny is what the states were practicing over people and the fed fixed it

    . . . . . hence liberty was gained

    thank you for agreeing
    facts win again

    Oops.

    but let me guess. You meant something completely different?

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •