Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 869

Thread: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses[W:344,535,718]

  1. #481
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,246

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Still cant defend any of your failed arguments huh? please try in your next post, we are waiting, thanks

    HINT TO ACTUAL TOPIC: you have to FACTUALLY show how equal rights is. . . <playing dramatic slasher film music> "the destruction of people's lives and businesses!!!!!"
    Still can't do anything but whine, huh? There is enough material in this thread for you to make an informed decision, if you would just do it.

  2. #482
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by it's just me View Post
    Still can't do anything but whine, huh? There is enough material in this thread for you to make an informed decision, if you would just do it.
    Translation: you can't
    we knew you would dodge it again
    you'll never provide one fact to back up your claims because they simply arent true. Honest, educated and objective people know it and so do you actually you just try to deny it. If you could you would just provide and teach us all a lesson, i mean if its true it should be VERY VERY simply to back up your claims.

    please let us know when you can, thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #483
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,246

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you can't
    we knew you would dodge it again
    you'll never provide one fact to back up your claims because they simply arent true. Honest, educated and objective people know it and so do you actually you just try to deny it. If you could you would just provide and teach us all a lesson, i mean if its true it should be VERY VERY simply to back up your claims.

    please let us know when you can, thanks
    Whining again?

  4. #484
    Guru
    Zinthaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    09-19-17 @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses



    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    In my own experience here, people seem to ignore a posters professional experience or training if the app pro holds a view that is disagreed with.

  5. #485
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by it's just me View Post
    Whining again?
    dodging again? LOL
    so weird you just can't back up your claims, its very telling
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #486
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,054

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Not caused by unsafe sexual practices, either.
    Yes, it is. The majority of the spread of HIV came from unsafe sexual practices. People not knowing their own status as to whether they had the virus. People having multiple sexual partners. People not wearing protection when having sex. That is what has caused the majority of the spread of HIV.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #487
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Yes, it is. The majority of the spread of HIV came from unsafe sexual practices. People not knowing their own status as to whether they had the virus. People having multiple sexual partners. People not wearing protection when having sex. That is what has caused the majority of the spread of HIV.
    It's caused by the transmission of a virus. This may be associated with unsafe sex, or anal sex, or shared needles, or populations that tend to engage in such things, but it is not caused by any of them.

  8. #488
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,054

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    It's caused by the transmission of a virus. This may be associated with unsafe sex, or anal sex, or shared needles, or populations that tend to engage in such things, but it is not caused by any of them.
    The public health concern is caused by the spread of the virus, which is mainly through unsafe sexual practices (which heterosexuals participate in just as much as homosexuals). You are attempting an argument of semantics here.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #489
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    The public health concern is caused by the spread of the virus, which is mainly through unsafe sexual practices (which heterosexuals participate in just as much as homosexuals). You are attempting an argument of semantics here.
    You started the "argument of semantics" by claiming it was not caused by homosexuality, but by unsafe sexual practices. If you're going to make arguments like that, you may as well get them right.
    Last edited by Taylor; 02-12-15 at 04:18 PM.

  10. #490
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Judges should be making rulings according to the Constitution, and not stepping into territory where they have no authority.

    Let's, briefly, summarize the left's strategy on this, shall we? Good...

    They want some big government power grab or iron fisted leftist dictate to become law. They have no where near the support to get the Constitution amended for this. Then, they have a State wide vote, still not enough support, and lose. Ah, well who cares about what the people want, anyway?

    Okay, so not enough support there. But they have a back door (no pun intended) that they have been working on for years. Find a court where they've accumulated enough leftist Judges that will ignore the Constitution and follow the leftist agenda instead. People without integrity (a highly desirable characteristic to succeed as a leftist).

    And poof! Like magic, a handful, or even just one Judge has eviscerated both the Constitution and the will of the people in one fell swoop.
    Someone around here was saying recently that an "activist judge" is a judge who decides against the will of the people.

    I can't remember who it was, though.

    The constitution prevents the states from banning same-sex marriage, because of the 14th amendment. Sorry. Don't need to amend the constitution.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •