Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 869

Thread: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses[W:344,535,718]

  1. #131
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Do you live in Alabama? No? Then it's none of your damn business how they go about their lives. Should we conquer Cuba in order to install a democracy? I mean after all, I feel no particular compulsion to wait for the Cubans to be ready for individual liberty.
    did you just compare another country to a state? lol sorry thats not analogous
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #132
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,043

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Well gender and race you can't control. Religion you can. And you don't need to answer, I already know religious freedom is protected. So what if my religion tells me I must bear my dong when the clock strikes noon tomorrow at times square? Will Jesse Jackson and the civil rights brigade be there to dry my tears in jail?
    That you understand that gay marriage bans are gender discrimination is sufficient for this discussion.

  3. #133
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Then let the people of Alabama vote on gay marriage in their state
    people of a state cant vote on individual rights again it doesnt work that way, thats what some states did and thats overreaching of thier power, Now the fed is fixing thier mistake and violation of rights.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No....that isn't exactly what the Supremacy Clause says at all....only in certain contexts. As for the 14th Amendment...you just displayed that you really have no idea what it is about. You really should pick up a book and do a little research. You might learn something.
    Speaking of rules and such, there is a forum rule against personal attacks. Your whole "pick up a book and learn something," this being the second time you've done this, is tiresome and our debate is finished.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    That you understand that gay marriage bans are gender discrimination is sufficient for this discussion.
    Willfully ignoring the rest I see. I like it. Hey good debate but I got you this time cardinal

  6. #136
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Oh Jesus, numbered bullet points. My goose is cooked.
    it was cooked before i got here, now my posts are just kicking yours while they are already down. Let us know when you have somethign that actually supports your claims
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    it was cooked before i got here, now my posts are just kicking yours while they are already down. Let us know when you have somethign that actually supports your claims
    I need FACTS agent j, come at me with facts and then we can talk. Your opinion is your opinion but facts speak for themselves

  8. #138
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I need FACTS agent j, come at me with facts and then we can talk. Your opinion is your opinion but facts speak for themselves
    already did when me and many others pointed out law, rights and court cases

    remind us again what you have? in your next post please post the facts that support your claims. i bet you dodge it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #139
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,043

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Willfully ignoring the rest I see. I like it. Hey good debate but I got you this time cardinal
    Interesting. Is that what you think? While you were going off about nudism and religion and god knows what else, you accepted that gender discrimination was the entire point behind the gay marriage issue. Nothing else mattered. Do you really not see that?

  10. #140
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Ala Chief Justice Tells Judges: Refuse Gay Marriage Licenses - ABC News





    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/09/us...test.html?_r=0
    Alabama's Top Judge: Same-Sex Marriage Is Illegal in State - NBC News

    awwwwwww poor judge has his fweelings hwurt and thinks he has the power to disregard the fed and constitution . . .

    Way to keep it classy Roy! lol

    I hope he is removed from office and he is banned from every participating in government law again.


    Is anyone surprised that a judge in Alabama did this?

    I could have predicted this, but I didn't. Some people will always resist change.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •