Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 428

Thread: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

  1. #61
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's rather confusing! You wish people would starve??????? Anyway, what do you mean nukes stopped WW111, lol. All nukes assure is that WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Btw, we've both (Russia and the US) significantly reduced nuclear weapon stockpiles. Why is it not possible that we could finish the job.
    Would not starve, sorry.

    If it were not for MAD the US and her Allies would have warred against the USSR. That's just, how it would have been. Nuclear war fears kept the peace.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #62
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    The truth of the matter is that these people could care less if Tel Aviv is glassed as you say. A holocaust every few decades if fine with them. If they could only find a way to get all the Jews of America to visit just before the blast they would be very appreciative.
    Such hyperbole doesn't do anything to advance a discussion. I've been highly critical of our use of nuclear weapons to "glass" Hiroshima and Nagasaki, why would you think I would be pleased if that happened to Tel Aviv. And if you want to jump on the wagon with the rest of the psychopaths that justify our having done that, I'm sure if Iran were ever capable of doing it to Israel, and actually did it, that they too would justify their action.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #63
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Would not starve, sorry.

    If it were not for MAD the US and her Allies would have warred against the USSR. That's just, how it would have been. Nuclear war fears kept the peace.
    Agreed, so again, no worries that Iran would be nuking anybody.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,351

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Such hyperbole doesn't do anything to advance a discussion. I've been highly critical of our use of nuclear weapons to "glass" Hiroshima and Nagasaki, why would you think I would be pleased if that happened to Tel Aviv. And if you want to jump on the wagon with the rest of the psychopaths that justify our having done that, I'm sure if Iran were ever capable of doing it to Israel, and actually did it, that they too would justify their action.
    Not hyperbole at all. You have been critical of our using nuclear weapons, so do I. That is different that saying it is fine to allow a nation that has not only said it will wipe Israel off the map, but has backed it up by supplying Hamas and Hezbollah with weapons to do just that. What would Israel look like today if it had not come up with an anti-missile system just before last summer. What will Hezbollah try and do next time there is an outbreak. Will they try and defeat the Israeli army, or will they try and kill as many Jews as possible by bombing their cities. Given the chance to get their hands on a nuke from Iran is the probability zero percent they would use it. If they did, I am sure you and your ilk would say a) can't blame Iran they did not fire the nuke and/or b) to bad, sorry it happened, but who really cares.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Agreed, so again, no worries that Iran would be nuking anybody.
    You assume Iran is governed by rationale people.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,351

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You assume Iran is governed by rationale people.
    The truth of the matter is that he and his ilk JUST DON'T CARE!!

  7. #67
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I would love for Iran to try to nuke us.

    Not only would it be futile, but it would open up reason for us to nuke their pitiful asses into the stone age.
    Why do you yearn for genocide?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    Not hyperbole at all. You have been critical of our using nuclear weapons, so do I. That is different that saying it is fine to allow a nation that has not only said it will wipe Israel off the map, but has backed it up by supplying Hamas and Hezbollah with weapons to do just that. What would Israel look like today if it had not come up with an anti-missile system just before last summer. What will Hezbollah try and do next time there is an outbreak. Will they try and defeat the Israeli army, or will they try and kill as many Jews as possible by bombing their cities. Given the chance to get their hands on a nuke from Iran is the probability zero percent they would use it. If they did, I am sure you and your ilk would say a) can't blame Iran they did not fire the nuke and/or b) to bad, sorry it happened, but who really cares.
    Lol. Iran has supplied Hamas and Hezbollah with weapons to do just that?? That's funny. Every time either of them get into it with Israel, Israel crushes them, and their families until mounting international pressure forces the parties to sue for peace. I don't understand your claim of my affiliation with any "ilk", but speaking for myself as always, I haven't any concerns about Iran and nukes. I wasn't concerned about Iraq and nukes when BushCo, was scarring old ladies and children with tales of mushroom clouds over US cities. Your contrived fears of Iran to justify, god only knows, what kind of preemptive actions makes you as problematic as those your demonising in Iran.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #69
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    The truth of the matter is that he and his ilk JUST DON'T CARE!!
    I've seen far less rational behavior from Western leaders then I have from Iran.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #70
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You assume Iran is governed by rationale people.
    You correctly pointed out that MAD works, why don't you leave it at that?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •