Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 428

Thread: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

  1. #411
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    But the materials were still present as were the remains of the WMD and their programs. But Saddam didn't think he would be forced to let Blix look around. So Blix could not search and destroy, as he was supposed to do. Instead he just blabbered around talking up a rage on the anti American street and thereby helping to persuade Saddam that he was safe. After the war the deteriorated weapons were found with no help from the inspector. What is very sad, is that people like you still have been too lazy to look up the facts. It is sad, because it is an important issue and there are really important lessons in the way everything went. But those lessons are hidden from you behind your misinformation on the matter.
    what is significant is that people like you fail to recognize that Blix was not allowed to complete his search for WMDs
    because the chickenhawks were too busy beating war drums
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #412
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Maybe you need a welfare check to help you buy that.
    That, and a small thermonuclear device. Other people have 'em. Why can't I have one? I promise I won't use it. Really.

  3. #413
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Oh, I had read that link long ago and its content had long ago been positively considered in my opinion. But thank you all the same. As it turned out, his "retirement" was no guarantee against his falling prey to his ambitions
    Now that's some nonsense, lol, fell prey to his own ambitions. With each post you become less and less articulate, and a waste of time.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #414
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    why would he be expected to know the location/disposition of WMD stockpiles never identified by him and his team
    He's an astonishingly waste of time. The Iraq war it turns out is Hans Blix's fault.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #415
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    And I'd like everyone to make $150/hr while maintaining milk and gas prices at $1/gal.
    Well sure, I realise the notion that America would eliminate the very illegitimate and indiscriminate nuclear weapons cache is as silly as what your hoping for. The difference between what the two of us would like to see is that I actually would like to see a global ban on and elimination of nuclear weapons, whereas you have no desire that everybody earn $150.00 an hour, your not even willing to let the minimum wage be raised to $12.00 an hour. Your post was nothing more than satirical snark, empty and void.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #416
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,407

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what is significant is that people like you fail to recognize that Blix was not allowed to complete his search for WMDs
    because the chickenhawks were too busy beating war drums
    No. People like me know what they are talking about, because they did the homework before shooting off their mouths.

  7. #417
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,407

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Now that's some nonsense, lol, fell prey to his own ambitions. With each post you become less and less articulate, and a waste of time.
    Then let's just agree Blix didn't do his job for whatever reason.

  8. #418
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    And I'd like everyone to make $150/hr while maintaining milk and gas prices at $1/gal.
    That sounds like some egalitarian communism. lol

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    True. But in my view we are not close to that yet.
    I disagree.

  10. #420
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Iran's Khamenei says could accept fair nuclear compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    That sounds like some egalitarian communism. lol
    Yes, it's not possible.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •