Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

  1. #11
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,343

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin Lady P. Well we know there are Chechens fighting for Al Nusra and ISIS.....and we now know a few American Bosnians supported ISIS and AQ, Right here in the US of A. Plotting from May of 2013.....until arrested. They must not have been to bright trying to use the US Postal Service, huh?
    Stupidity has no limitations - the Bosnians proved that the sky seems to be the limit! Don't they understand that everyone in American is apparently being spied on by our government - if they're here, they're not exempt! As far as the Chechen muslims are concerned, they have been a thorn in Russia's side for a long time, and periodically Russia eliminates a few when they get too obnoxious, just to let them know they are not forgotten. No comfy bed and breakfast in a cell need to be provided for idiots who are no longer breathing. You eliminate problem makers; the cost is minimal; and someone else gets to handle the burials - win-win. Living in Russia sure must be unusual, but I guess most have adapted!

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Stupidity has no limitations - the Bosnians proved that the sky seems to be the limit! Don't they understand that everyone in American is apparently being spied on by our government - if they're here, they're not exempt! As far as the Chechen muslims are concerned, they have been a thorn in Russia's side for a long time, and periodically Russia eliminates a few when they get too obnoxious, just to let them know they are not forgotten. No comfy bed and breakfast in a cell need to be provided for idiots who are no longer breathing. You eliminate problem makers; the cost is minimal; and someone else gets to handle the burials - win-win. Living in Russia sure must be unusual, but I guess most have adapted!


    Well.....Putin needs to wake up Lady P. They are now getting closer to him. He might as well join in on the hunt.

  3. #13
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,343

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well.....Putin needs to wake up Lady P. They are now getting closer to him. He might as well join in on the hunt.
    : I think he may have already started, but he is politically savvy enough to do it covertly. He has plans for Russia to become a super-power again, and I don't think he's going to let anyone interfere with them - especially annoyances like the Chechens. He's making deals with the Chinese and other countries for oil, and he is part of an ever-growing group of large countries around the world to have the US dollar replaced as the primary global currency, which will be backed by gold. If they succeed, it will definitely affect our standard of living negatively. He's beefing up their military, while we are downsizing ours, and has overseen the making of a submarine that can "hide" from surveillance, which has our military concerned, according to their own statements.

    Let's also remember that "May you live in interesting times" is a Chinese [B]curse[/B, not a blessing!

  4. #14
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Two Bosnian immigrants who have resided in Illinois are among six in the U.S. who have been charged with sending money, weapons and other supplies to terrorists oversees, including fighters with the Islamic State group and al-Qaida in Iraq, the U.S. attorney’s office announced Friday. The suspects are identified as Mediha Medy Salkicevic, 34, of Schiller Park, a Chicago suburb; and Jasminka Ramic, 42, of Rockford; Ramiz Zijad Hodzic, 40, his wife Sedina Unkic Hodzic, 35, and Armin Harcevic, 37, who live in St. Louis County, Missouri; and Nihad Rosic, 26, of Utica, New York.

    The indictment alleges the conspiracy began no later than May 2013 and that the defendants used social media websites including Facebook to communicate in code. All six people who are charged are natives of Bosnia who were living in the U.S. legally. Three are naturalized citizens; the other three either had refugee or legal resident status, according to the U.S. attorney’s office. All face charges of conspiring to provide material support and resources to terrorists and with providing material support to terrorists. Rosic and Ramiz Hodzic are also charged with conspiring to kill and maim people in a foreign country......snip~

    Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two Residing In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot « CBS Chicago


    5 of them are locked up here in the US.....the last is overseas. Yet they don't say where. To top it off.....ISIS flags, were put out on display in Bosnia. What say ye?
    I guess it has something to do with our participation in the Bosnian air war in the mid nineties.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I guess it has something to do with our participation in the Bosnian air war in the mid nineties.
    Yeah, I thought you might come with that. So how does that look now under Clinton and General Wesley Clark.

    Did you miss that bit on the Extreme Wahabbis? Like that wouldn't have anything to do with it all, huh?

  6. #16
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah, I thought you might come with that. So how does that look now under Clinton and General Wesley Clark.

    Did you miss that bit on the Extreme Wahabbis? Like that wouldn't have anything to do with it all, huh?
    What do you mean "come with that"??????? It reminds me of my 75 year old British friend that still hates the Germans, and refers to them as Gerry's exclusively. When I once asked him why he hated Germans so, he said "because they dropped a ****ing bomb on my house". (He was five at the time, and fortunately, he and his mother weren't at home!)
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What do you mean "come with that"??????? It reminds me of my 75 year old British friend that still hates the Germans, and refers to them as Gerry's exclusively. When I once asked him why he hated Germans so, he said "because they dropped a ****ing bomb on my house". (He was five at the time, and fortunately, he and his mother weren't at home!)
    Well the article with the town in Bosnia did explain it out.....they are already into the extreme with Shariah and Islam.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well the article with the town in Bosnia did explain it out.....they are already into the extreme with Shariah and Islam.
    I'm just saying that with a century or better of history of bombing the hell out of people, your going to have some enemies, and I don't think that's profound!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm just saying that with a century or better of history of bombing the hell out of people, your going to have some enemies, and I don't think that's profound!
    Well, maybe next time around people can talk to them while they are out massacring people. See how that works out.

  10. #20
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,394

    Re: Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Two Bosnian immigrants who have resided in Illinois are among six in the U.S. who have been charged with sending money, weapons and other supplies to terrorists oversees, including fighters with the Islamic State group and al-Qaida in Iraq, the U.S. attorney’s office announced Friday. The suspects are identified as Mediha Medy Salkicevic, 34, of Schiller Park, a Chicago suburb; and Jasminka Ramic, 42, of Rockford; Ramiz Zijad Hodzic, 40, his wife Sedina Unkic Hodzic, 35, and Armin Harcevic, 37, who live in St. Louis County, Missouri; and Nihad Rosic, 26, of Utica, New York.

    The indictment alleges the conspiracy began no later than May 2013 and that the defendants used social media websites including Facebook to communicate in code. All six people who are charged are natives of Bosnia who were living in the U.S. legally. Three are naturalized citizens; the other three either had refugee or legal resident status, according to the U.S. attorney’s office. All face charges of conspiring to provide material support and resources to terrorists and with providing material support to terrorists. Rosic and Ramiz Hodzic are also charged with conspiring to kill and maim people in a foreign country......snip~

    Feds Charge Six Bosnians, Including Two Residing In Illinois, In Alleged Terror Plot « CBS Chicago


    5 of them are locked up here in the US.....the last is overseas. Yet they don't say where. To top it off.....ISIS flags, were put out on display in Bosnia. What say ye?
    So what?

    They're not Islamic extremists
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •