Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 446

Thread: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

  1. #401
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You are premising this with the statement that Hillary lying to get us into a war that killed Americans was ok because Libya was "already unstable". I welcome that flawed logic-can't imagine twisting myself in knots like that though.
    You must of missed the post where I said I disagreed with getting involved in the Libyan Civil War.


  2. #402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You must of missed the post where I said I disagreed with getting involved in the Libyan Civil War.
    I caught the post where you cited Libya as already being destabilized, how exactly does that matter in your view?

  3. #403
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I caught the post where you cited Libya as already being destabilized, how exactly does that matter in your view?
    Because it was in response to a claim that Libya was not destabilized before the US got involved and Hilary Clinton was the sole factor for Libya's destabilization.


  4. #404
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Because it was in response to a claim that Libya was not destabilized before the US got involved and Hilary Clinton was the sole factor for Libya's destabilization.
    It does not matter if it was or wasn't-lying to get Americans into a war where Americans are killed is unacceptable.

  5. #405
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It does not matter if it was or wasn't-lying to get Americans into a war where Americans are killed is unacceptable.
    Well, and lest not forget the false narrative of him using the excuse that Hillary Clinton was the sole reason for what took place with Libya. That's just more of that made up BS from leftests that like to play with terminology while taking things out of context. Their usual limitation.

    Clearly none has come out and said Libya was cause by Clinton and she is the whole reason around why what happened there.....did.

    But you know how they like to make **** up on the fly.....while they apply it to the mix of what is real.

  6. #406
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It does not matter if it was or wasn't-lying to get Americans into a war where Americans are killed is unacceptable.
    That's true, except when a republican does it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's true, except when a republican does it.

    Seems that's not true either.



  8. #408
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It does not matter if it was or wasn't-
    Of course it matters. You are saying the truth does not matter?

    lying to get Americans into a war where Americans are killed is unacceptable.
    And I agree. No where did I say I disagree. But then again I find your statements to possibly be incredibly ironic.


  9. #409
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Seems that's not true either.


    The GOP mindset on war has changed great deal since Eisenhower... Eisenhower warned us of the Military Industrial Complex and its need for conflict and war, while today's GOP, and a great deal of Democrats seem to embrace it and promote its policies and profits.


  10. #410
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Seems that's not true either.


    Hey MMC, seems my point flew above you. The poster I was responding to suggested that "lying to get Americans into a war where Americans are killed is unacceptable", and I pointed out that that is true, unless a republican president does it. As evedenced by the very fact that he and yourself excuse Bush for having done exactly the same thing, with far greater cost to America then anything in Libya. What would be refreshing is for you and the rest of the partisans on BOTH sides of the isle to call out such behavior every time it happens, not just when it's the other party. But history has shown that the partisan values his party over his country, so that's not likely to change.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •