Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 446

Thread: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

  1. #171
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah she did it before.....but didn't answer much. Did a lot of talking.
    Didnt answer much but she talked a lot? Uhh... Thats not even possible...

    Now she will be directed to answer the question.


    No Cummings or any others to try and help with the deflection. Another one of those differences not pointed out.
    You know he is still there right'??

    Yeah he asked for State Dept documents that weren't released before.....and now they have been released to him.
    Oh my!

    Just took some subpenoas and some depositions. He is also going with the subpoena on Hillary's Emails.
    He didnt issue any...

    Funny how you don't think it was a big deal that Hillary and moreso her people kept those documents from coming out until now.
    Ummm no one requested them... And I dont know whats in the documents. I'm not going to be outraged when I dont know what the documents state.. But from the last bunch of documents that were released and reviewed that found nothing, no wrong doing. So I'm not gonna get upity and outraged over these ones, because based off the last investigations doesnt look too good...

    Well golly gee wilikers.....you at least didn't try and deflect with those withheld documents. Kudos to you for at least admitting to some truth.
    Ummm.. Its nothing to be debated.... He asked for documents and he got them... Its a indisputable fact...


  2. #172
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    How did that look in 2009? That's when the French increased filing resolutions on Libya.
    So the French destabilized Libya? Not the US..Is this your point?

    Oh it is backed up.....with Hillary already testifying that she never talked to anyone after she talked to Hicks and talked to Panetta the next day.
    Yup. That conversation went exactly like that. I think her exact words were, "**** Americans, they can die in the embassy in Libya, just cuz!"


  3. #173
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Then why did many of those that Were on that Committee......come and point out to the Camera that McKeon was not handling the investigation as he should have?
    What? Camera?
    And you know this is a Republican lead investigation right? They have every interest in mind to expose something.....


    Why did they dispute his findings?
    Because they are hacks. Its of political value for them to keep on pushing the investigation... Hell its practically part of their party agenda and platform now.

    Also why did those on the Senate Committee point out some facts that McKeon missed yet was proven to be true later.
    Did they find any wrongdoing? No. After 8 investigations still no wrongdoing has been found.


  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    ISIS is not drawing recruits because of Gitmo or drones or political correctness among liberals in the US, they are getting recruits through their military success and their own viciousness.
    The weakness of this president's response also has a lot to do with making them look like winners. An average of seven airstrikes a day is not going to accomplish much--and this lack of seriousness by President Limpwrist makes Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar even less willing to stick their necks out. They were only making a few pinprick air attacks here and there to begin with, and even then only against ISIS, and not the Al Qaeda affiliates in Syria that they side with.

    Jordan is only doing as much as it is the past few days because of the disclosure of the gruesome murder of its pilot. But its situation is too precarious to allow it to lead the charge for very long. A good part of Jordan's population sympathizes with the jihadists, and the influx of refugees has made it harder for King Abdullah to govern. Worse, thousands of Jordanians have gone into Syria to fight with the jihadists, and some of them are sure to return to operate inside Jordan.

    The U.S. cannot lead this fight from behind, and this sorry excuse for a president is endangering our national security by trying. A half-hearted effort that lets these people continue to have a safe haven is asking for another attack on U.S. soil, possibly even worse than 9/11.
    Last edited by matchlight; 02-07-15 at 04:27 PM.

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    What? Camera?
    And you know this is a Republican lead investigation right? They have every interest in mind to expose something.....



    Because they are hacks. Its of political value for them to keep on pushing the investigation... Hell its practically part of their party agenda and platform now.


    Did they find any wrongdoing? No. After 8 investigations still no wrongdoing has been found.



    The release of a majority report from the House Intelligence Committee investigation into Benghazi, started long before Speaker John Boehner finally called a Select Committee for a comprehensive investigation, provided the media with grist for their narrative that the entire scandal was nothing more than GOP paranoia. It became almost immediately clear that the media hadn’t actually bothered to read the report, as Mollie Hemingway deduced at The Federalist, as the report actually substantiated a number of criticisms of the Obama administration, the CIA and State Department in particular. Noah wrote shortly afterward that any sense of vindication claimed from the substance of the report founders on the clear conclusion that State under Hillary Clinton utterly failed to provide adequate security for a dangerous location, and that the US government under Barack Obama was shockingly unprepared for hostile action on the anniversary of 9/11. “Some victory,” Noah concluded.

    All of the above analysis is based on a straightforward acceptance of the HIC report, though. Stephen Hayes takes a much closer and critical look at the document for The Weekly Standard, and finds huge holes in the work — and blames it on the outgoing chair of the committee, Mike Rogers:


    The revelations even roused the establishment media from their Benghazi torpor and generated extraordinarily hostile questioning of White House press secretary Jay Carney by reporters who had trusted his claims of administration noninvolvement. None of this convinced Rogers to make Benghazi a priority—a fact that frustrated many of the committee’s members. Boehner received a steady stream of visits and phone calls from House members who complained that Rogers wasn’t doing his job. In all, seven members of the intelligence committee took their concerns directly to the speaker or his top aides......snip~


    About that House Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi, Part III … « Hot Air



  6. #176
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post



    The release of a majority report from the House Intelligence Committee investigation into Benghazi, started long before Speaker John Boehner finally called a Select Committee for a comprehensive investigation, provided the media with grist for their narrative that the entire scandal was nothing more than GOP paranoia. It became almost immediately clear that the media hadn’t actually bothered to read the report, as Mollie Hemingway deduced at The Federalist, as the report actually substantiated a number of criticisms of the Obama administration, the CIA and State Department in particular. Noah wrote shortly afterward that any sense of vindication claimed from the substance of the report founders on the clear conclusion that State under Hillary Clinton utterly failed to provide adequate security for a dangerous location, and that the US government under Barack Obama was shockingly unprepared for hostile action on the anniversary of 9/11. “Some victory,” Noah concluded.

    All of the above analysis is based on a straightforward acceptance of the HIC report, though. Stephen Hayes takes a much closer and critical look at the document for The Weekly Standard, and finds huge holes in the work — and blames it on the outgoing chair of the committee, Mike Rogers:


    The revelations even roused the establishment media from their Benghazi torpor and generated extraordinarily hostile questioning of White House press secretary Jay Carney by reporters who had trusted his claims of administration noninvolvement. None of this convinced Rogers to make Benghazi a priority—a fact that frustrated many of the committee’s members. Boehner received a steady stream of visits and phone calls from House members who complained that Rogers wasn’t doing his job. In all, seven members of the intelligence committee took their concerns directly to the speaker or his top aides......snip~


    About that House Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi, Part III … « Hot Air


    Oh man a conservative political blog and Lindsay Ghram dont like the findings! 8 investigation. Maybe the 9th will get em right Ghram?


  7. #177
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    The weakness of this president's response also has a lot to do with making them look like winners. An average of seven airstrikes a day is not going to accomplish much--and this lack of seriousness by President Limpwrist makes Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar even less willing to stick their necks out. They were only making a few pinprick air attacks here and there to begin with, and even then only against ISIS, and not the Al Qaeda affiliates in Syria that they side with.

    Jordan is only doing as much as it is the past few days because of the disclosure of the gruesome murder of its pilot. But its situation is too precarious to allow it to lead the charge for very long. A good part of Jordan's population sympathizes with the jihadists, and the influx of refugees has made it harder for King Abdullah to govern. Worse, thousands of Jordanians have gone into Syria to fight with the jihadists, and some of them are sure to return to operate inside Jordan.

    The U.S. cannot lead this fight from behind, and this sorry excuse for a president is endangering our national security by trying. A half-hearted effort that lets these people continue to have a safe haven is asking for another attack on U.S. soil, possibly even worse than 9/11.
    What the hell are you doing here posting on a Forum? You need to get out there and fight those SOB's


  8. #178
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Then why did many of those that Were on that Committee......come and point out to the Camera that McKeon was not handling the investigation as he should have? Why did they dispute his findings? Also why did those on the Senate Committee point out some facts that McKeon missed yet was proven to be true later.
    Probably for the same reasons that despite the fact that 70% of Americans for sometime now no longer believe the Warren Commissions conclusions, yet it remains Americas official story, lol.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #179
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    The weakness of this president's response also has a lot to do with making them look like winners. An average of seven airstrikes a day is not going to accomplish much--and this lack of seriousness by President Limpwrist makes Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar even less willing to stick their necks out. They were only making a few pinprick air attacks here and there to begin with, and even then only against ISIS, and not the Al Qaeda affiliates in Syria that they side with.

    Jordan is only doing as much as it is the past few days because of the disclosure of the gruesome murder of its pilot. But its situation is too precarious to allow it to lead the charge for very long. A good part of Jordan's population sympathizes with the jihadists, and the influx of refugees has made it harder for King Abdullah to govern. Worse, thousands of Jordanians have gone into Syria to fight with the jihadists, and some of them are sure to return to operate inside Jordan.

    The U.S. cannot lead this fight from behind, and this sorry excuse for a president is endangering our national security by trying. A half-hearted effort that lets these people continue to have a safe haven is asking for another attack on U.S. soil, possibly even worse than 9/11.
    Saudi Arabia, the country with the worlds fourth largest military, the country that has sponsored terrorism for decades, the country who supplied 15 of the 9/11 attackers and financed the operation. Thankfully, Obama hasn't committed us more than he has already.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Oh man a conservative political blog and Lindsay Ghram dont like the findings! 8 investigation. Maybe the 9th will get em right Ghram?
    Oh man, don't let those little blue highlighted words fool you. They are known as links to the direct sources. I wouldn't want to be accused of taking advantage of ya now.

    Oh btw.....was CNN a good enough camera for you?

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •