Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 746

Thread: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

  1. #611
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yeah, it's everyone else....That must be it....
    As many, like with this faux outrage, make stuff out of whole cloth, . . . yeah, . . . . there's some blame there. Yes.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #612
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As many, like with this faux outrage, make stuff out of whole cloth, . . . yeah, . . . . there's some blame there. Yes.

    The blame in my opinion lays with liberals that constantly have to make the height of dishonest leaps, and twists to defend the indefensible with this liar in the Oval office.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #613
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The blame in my opinion lays with liberals that constantly have to make the height of dishonest leaps, and twists to defend the indefensible with this liar in the Oval office.
    Like with this thread, the leap is not with liberals. The Obama derangement disorder is in full tilt here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #614
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Like with this thread, the leap is not with liberals. The Obama derangement disorder is in full tilt here.
    Not even on the level of BDS that was witnessed coming from liberals.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #615
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Not even on the level of BDS that was witnessed coming from liberals.
    Much worse, yes. If you guys work at it, you might improve to BDS levels. Try reading the stuff put up on Obama, . . . with a rational mind.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #616
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,360

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I told you mine went down 2%. You can search yourself and find that there has been virtually no difference than the expected increases before ACA. Understand, the costs of more insured are balanced with more paying.

    So you acknowledge it went up.


    It was promised to go down.



    Ours jumped by more than the "Expected increases".


    This is the Horizion bcbs plans available to my company in Manhattan, NYC.


    More Expensive Under Obamacare - Business Insider



    if you went down, you were the exception.



    What plan? what state? was it the same plan before ACA? if not what plan was it? I'm thinking your not telling the whole story here, deductibles? out of network? max out of pocket? specialists? perscriptions?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #617
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you acknowledge it went up.


    It was promised to go down.



    Ours jumped by more than the "Expected increases".


    This is the Horizion bcbs plans available to my company in Manhattan, NYC.


    More Expensive Under Obamacare - Business Insider



    if you went down, you were the exception.



    What plan? what state? was it the same plan before ACA? if not what plan was it? I'm thinking your not telling the whole story here, deductibles? out of network? max out of pocket? specialists? perscriptions?
    No more than expected. ACA was not the cause of it going up. And yes, going down, like a the huge increases, was an exception. The point is, ACA is not the cause.

    Blue cross Blue Shield, Alliance Select. Same benefits (no change) 2% decrease in premiums last year. Under Bush premiums doubled with lost of benefits (damned Obama Care). Mere rising costs doesn't mean reform had anything to do with the raise.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #618
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So you acknowledge it went up.


    It was promised to go down.



    Ours jumped by more than the "Expected increases".


    This is the Horizion bcbs plans available to my company in Manhattan, NYC.


    More Expensive Under Obamacare - Business Insider



    if you went down, you were the exception.



    What plan? what state? was it the same plan before ACA? if not what plan was it? I'm thinking your not telling the whole story here, deductibles? out of network? max out of pocket? specialists? perscriptions?
    Mine are just a little more recent than yours: Key Study On Obamacare 2015 Premium Rates Is Out And You Won't Believe What's Going To Happen - Forbes

    This reports the average premium down 0.8%: Obama’s Numbers October 2014 Update

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #619
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,360

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No more than expected. ACA was not the cause of it going up. And yes, going down, like a the huge increases, was an exception. The point is, ACA is not the cause.

    Blue cross Blue Shield, Alliance Select. Same benefits (no change) 2% decrease in premiums last year. Under Bush premiums doubled with lost of benefits (damned Obama Care). Mere rising costs doesn't mean reform had anything to do with the raise.


    BCBS NC up 25%
    Blue Cross Blue Shield N.C. announces double-digit rate increases for 2015 insurance plans - Greensboro - Triad Business Journal



    Since you didn't give me a state, I had to just look around.


    I'm not sure why your deflecting to bush, all I know is they cancelled our corporate plan (hmo open access) even though obama said we could keep it, then when we got the closest plan in benefits EVERYTHING went up, and we lost benefits and out of pocket increased.


    kNow one I know, and I know many business owners, not one has said thier insurance went down.


    In fact, it was promised it would come down by $2500 on average.


    Can you link to me where that happened?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #620
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,360

    Re: Obama condemns those who seek to 'hijack religion'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post


    .8 percent for the lowest tier silver. not a very accurate picture imo.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •