Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 206

Thread: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

  1. #21
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,283
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    why when truth is spoken you people get upset and make up crap? did not these wicked things happen?

  2. #22
    Progressive Libertarian
    Abbazorkzog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Anglosphere
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,153
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygodmedia View Post
    why when truth is spoken you people get upset and make up crap? did not these wicked things happen?
    They did, and they have no merit on anything going on at the present moment. If anything they undermine the threat posed to the West by ISIS. Simple as that.
    "It's a big club, and you ain't in it! The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged. It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it..." - George Carlin

  3. #23
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Christ. Read before you post.

    He's saying that you can't judge all muslims just by the actions of ISIS just like you can't call all Christians terrible just because other Christians have done terrible things. He's not justifying what ISIS is doing. Posting stupid **** like this is going to make people ignore anything of substance that you might actually say later on. Because they will expect more of what you just posted. Total, dishonest, crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,792

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    It is wrong. I've heard and read that about 30 percent of Muslims fully support and condone ISIS. If true, think about how many people that is. About 450 million. I think that's why moderate Muslims don't speak out much. They're surrounded.
    But they make up, even using your numbers, 70% of the population. They have the overwhelming numerical superiority. If they're not willing to stand up and fight for what is right, why should we take them at all seriously? The fact is, they all sat by and did nothing while ISIS and ISIL ran rampant over them and now, they're not complaining, they're just whining how unfair it is that anyone blames them for the problem. Well what the hell did they do to stop it? They didn't stop Al Qaeda, they didn't stop the Taliban and now they're not stopping IS. Who the hell's fault is it when it happens in your own backyard?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Christ. Read before you post.

    He's saying that you can't judge all muslims just by the actions of ISIS just like you can't call all Christians terrible just because other Christians have done terrible things. He's not justifying what ISIS is doing. Posting stupid **** like this is going to make people ignore anything of substance that you might actually say later on. Because they will expect more of what you just posted. Total, dishonest, crap.
    Wrong! It's dispicable aplogism at it's worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    But they make up, even using your numbers, 70% of the population. They have the overwhelming numerical superiority. If they're not willing to stand up and fight for what is right, why should we take them at all seriously? The fact is, they all sat by and did nothing while ISIS and ISIL ran rampant over them and now, they're not complaining, they're just whining how unfair it is that anyone blames them for the problem. Well what the hell did they do to stop it? They didn't stop Al Qaeda, they didn't stop the Taliban and now they're not stopping IS. Who the hell's fault is it when it happens in your own backyard?
    Damn right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,555

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbazorkzog View Post
    It seems almost like he's trying his utmost vein-throbbingly bluest-in-the-face among world leaders to defend and de-demonize ISIS. Not only are his arguments irrelevant, they are disgusting.
    He did not mention radical Islam or jihadists or Islamic extremists. He did, however, call ISIS a “brutal, vicious death cult that in the name of religion carries out unspeakable acts of barbarism.”
    Way to defend and de-demonize ISIS, Obama. Good job.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,373

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    But they make up, even using your numbers, 70% of the population. They have the overwhelming numerical superiority. If they're not willing to stand up and fight for what is right, why should we take them at all seriously? The fact is, they all sat by and did nothing while ISIS and ISIL ran rampant over them and now, they're not complaining, they're just whining how unfair it is that anyone blames them for the problem. Well what the hell did they do to stop it? They didn't stop Al Qaeda, they didn't stop the Taliban and now they're not stopping IS. Who the hell's fault is it when it happens in your own backyard?
    Jordan's Muslims are certainly helping to stop ISIS. That is what this thread is about. Sometimes I wonder if people even bother to read. They are so stuck on their ideas that any news that disputes them is thrown out the window. You are wrong and Muslims are proving it daily.

  9. #29
    Progressive Libertarian
    Abbazorkzog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Anglosphere
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,153
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    He's saying that you can't judge all muslims just by the actions of ISIS just like you can't call all Christians terrible just because other Christians have done terrible things.
    Actually, that's not what he's saying at all.

    Jordan's Muslims are certainly helping to stop ISIS.
    Jordan's different to the effect that it is one of the few Middle-Eastern regimes whose domestic policy is not dictated from Washington.

    Way to defend and de-demonize ISIS, Obama. Good job.
    Oops, I meant to say jihadists. Look how the opposition looks for even the smallest slip-up to hinge desperately upon.
    Last edited by Abbazorkzog; 02-05-15 at 08:06 PM.
    "It's a big club, and you ain't in it! The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged. It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it..." - George Carlin

  10. #30
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Wrong! It's dispicable aplogism at it's worst.
    Saying wrong doesn't make it wrong. That only works in conservative land.

    If you have a quote from him saying "what ISIS is doing isn't really that bad" then post it. Otherwise quit embarrassing yourself.
    From the link:
    He did, however, call ISIS a “brutal, vicious death cult that in the name of religion carries out unspeakable acts of barbarism.”
    Oh yeah, totally defending them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •