Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 206

Thread: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

  1. #91
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    You can not possibly be more wrong. The timing of this was intentional, and horribly apologetic on behalf of Muslims who barely lift a finger to help. There is a substantial percentage of them that support ISIS, al-Quaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, and whatever else faction of this radical Islam that is pervasive throughout the Middle East and spreading like cancer.

    Pull your head out of your derriere.
    Blah blah blah. You're making stuff up. He condemned them and pointed out that we can't blame all muslims everywhere. It makes sense except for those that are looking to be upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Blah blah blah. You're making stuff up. He condemned them and pointed out that we can't blame all muslims everywhere. It makes sense except for those that are looking to be upset.
    You're right. 70 percent of Muslims don't support this. The other 450 million of them do.

  3. #93
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Did you even read the quote I posted? He called them out as barbarians and evil. You live in a fantasy land. It's right there in front of you. Just read it.
    And then he warned us not ti get up on our high horse because Christians did it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Yeah you would say that. Par for the course.
    And you're going to defend The One to the hilt. Very par for the course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #95
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And then he warned us not ti get up on our high horse because Christians did it too.
    We can't get up on our high horse and judge all muslims. Just like Christians wouldn't want to be judged by the worst of them. I can't spell this out for you any more, it's your job to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    President Assad has been left to battle his own war on terrorism alone all these years.
    Poor Bashar, all alone! Having read your repeated slanders of the United States here, I'm not the least surprised to see you stick up for a corrupt, anti-American son of a whore like Bashar Assad. You must also have a warm regard for the murdering degenerates who make up the Islamist regime in Tehran that has been supporting Assad all these years. If so, President Limpwrist shares your feelings. He has bent over again and again (he seems very fond of bending over) to curry favor with the mullahs, but despite all his boot-licking, they are as determined as ever to make atom bombs so they can annihilate Israel.

    What is happening in Syria and Iraq is in part a reaction by Sunni jihadists to Iran's continued attempt to assert its influence westward, through the Shia in Iraq, through its terrorist proxy Hizballah in Lebanon--and through Assad's regime in Syria. Six years of B. Hussein Obama's appeasement of Tehran has helped fuel the fire he is now making token efforts to put out. Limpwrist never would have done even that much, if ISIS' execution of two Americans had not outraged people here so much it forced him to make a show of doing something.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    I read that. While what he says is true, it was a looooong time ago, and the timing wasn't good. I suppose, looking at it in the light most favorable to intentions, he was trying to avoid people attacking innocent muslims (which has happened in our country), and to remind people that most muslims, esp in our country, are not like that. Still, the timing was really bad. It's probably the professor in him, to analyze and think on things.
    The president analyzing and thinking on things is never a good idea, at least not from a political viewpoint.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #98
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Poor Bashar, all alone! Having read your repeated slanders of the United States here, I'm not the least surprised to see you stick up for a corrupt, anti-American son of a whore like Bashar Assad. You must also have a warm regard for the murdering degenerates who make up the Islamist regime in Tehran that has been supporting Assad all these years. If so, President Limpwrist shares your feelings. He has bent over again and again (he seems very fond of bending over) to curry favor with the mullahs, but despite all his boot-licking, they are as determined as ever to make atom bombs so they can annihilate Israel.

    What is happening in Syria and Iraq is in part a reaction by Sunni jihadists to Iran's continued attempt to assert its influence westward, through the Shia in Iraq, through its terrorist proxy Hizballah in Lebanon--and through Assad's regime in Syria. Six years of B. Hussein Obama's appeasement of Tehran has helped fuel the fire he is now making token efforts to put out. Limpwrist never would have done even that much, if ISIS' execution of two Americans had not outraged people here so much it forced him to make a show of doing something.
    Spoken while you slander the American president. Get a clue here match, criticising US foreign policy is my American right, and I shall continue it as long as the US engages in destructive policies in the Middle East or anywhere else, and no amount of your name calling will disrupt it. Now get back to your justification of US aggressions abroad.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #99
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    We can't get up on our high horse and judge all muslims. Just like Christians wouldn't want to be judged by the worst of them. I can't spell this out for you any more, it's your job to read it.
    Your defense makes me embarressed for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #100
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Jordan Unleashes Wrath on ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your defense makes me embarressed for you.
    That's because you don't know what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •