Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 437

Thread: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

  1. #411
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'


    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  2. #412
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Old timer
    Thanks - I like getting old. Waking up is a great way to start a day is what I usually say.

    My lovely Bride and I got us 2 Grandchildren now, and they are the love of our life.
    Make you 10 years younger.

    Not sure if you recall this. Had friends on the ground when this happened. Knew and served with the Patricia snipers that you guys loved in AStan. They were dammed good at what they did.
    Friendly Fire: The Untold Story of the U.S. Bombing that Killed Four Canadian Soldiers in Afghanistan by Michael Friscolanti
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Thanks - I like getting old. Waking up is a great way to start a day is what I usually say.

    My lovely Bride and I got us 2 Grandchildren now, and they are the love of our life.
    Make you 10 years younger.

    Not sure if you recall this. Had friends on the ground when this happened. Knew and served with the Patricia snipers that you guys loved in AStan. They were dammed good at what they did.
    Friendly Fire: The Untold Story of the U.S. Bombing that Killed Four Canadian Soldiers in Afghanistan by Michael Friscolanti

    Anytime someone other than the enemy kills your soldiers, it's tough. The US has had plenty of deaths from friendly fire. Including the ANA killing us.

  4. #414
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I never use it to "slam". I use it because the stories we discuss are military related. Such as drone strikes. Obviously, my experiece would differ from yours in military related stories, as you've never deployed to a war zone.
    As a veteran of service in peacetime (luckily), I fully understand the difference between both types of service, and any rational veteran would, and have nothing but the highest respect for your service, and sacrifice 11B....You are what makes this country as great as it is.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    As a veteran of service in peacetime (luckily), I fully understand the difference between both types of service, and any rational veteran would, and have nothing but the highest respect for your service, and sacrifice 11B....You are what makes this country as great as it is.
    Well thank you but I definitely lost my cool in this argument and apologize for flipping on JANFU.

    Thank you for your service my friends.

  6. #416
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Anytime someone other than the enemy kills your soldiers, it's tough. The US has had plenty of deaths from friendly fire. Including the ANA killing us.
    Yes.
    So time to settle one thing- I am not a liar- I may forget things, misinterpret things, but i am not a man that is given to lying. My dad would beat the crap out of us for that. Then the Military it was not one thing that people ever forgot- once tagged as a liar, it was game over. So truth be told, being called one is rather upsetting for me.
    I make mistakes, I man up and apologize, as I have done on this board.
    if I misinterpret a post, get huffy on my part, I apologize.
    If the member calls me on my intent, I look at that, as I am the only one who knows what my intent was- and yes I was taken to the woodshed by Cephus on that. Why- because of my intent- no one but myself would know my intent. Did I wiggle, play BS with him, nope. Not my way of doing things nor my way of living.
    He was right, I was wrong. I stated as such to him.

    So perhaps we shroud start fresh.
    Over to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Yes.
    So time to settle one thing- I am not a liar- I may forget things, misinterpret things, but i am not a man that is given to lying. My dad would beat the crap out of us for that. Then the Military it was not one thing that people ever forgot- once tagged as a liar, it was game over. So truth be told, being called one is rather upsetting for me.
    I make mistakes, I man up and apologize, as I have done on this board.
    if I misinterpret a post, get huffy on my part, I apologize.
    If the member calls me on my intent, I look at that, as I am the only one who knows what my intent was- and yes I was taken to the woodshed by Cephus on that. Why- because of my intent- no one but myself would know my intent. Did I wiggle, play BS with him, nope. Not my way of doing things nor my way of living.
    He was right, I was wrong. I stated as such to him.

    So perhaps we shroud start fresh.
    Over to you.
    Agreed. I apologize.

  8. #418
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Agreed. I apologize.

    Sir, my apology as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #419
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    I do not apologize for standing up for what I think is right and opposing what is wrong.
    You're standing for ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #420
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Yes.
    So time to settle one thing- I am not a liar- I may forget things, misinterpret things, but i am not a man that is given to lying. My dad would beat the crap out of us for that. Then the Military it was not one thing that people ever forgot- once tagged as a liar, it was game over. So truth be told, being called one is rather upsetting for me.
    I make mistakes, I man up and apologize, as I have done on this board.
    if I misinterpret a post, get huffy on my part, I apologize.
    If the member calls me on my intent, I look at that, as I am the only one who knows what my intent was- and yes I was taken to the woodshed by Cephus on that. Why- because of my intent- no one but myself would know my intent. Did I wiggle, play BS with him, nope. Not my way of doing things nor my way of living.
    He was right, I was wrong. I stated as such to him.

    So perhaps we shroud start fresh.
    Over to you.
    Good post JANFU...I respect that.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •