Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 441 to 448 of 448

Thread: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

  1. #441
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    So tell us. What do you think? Odd that you are actively evading that.....
    It's all here. Written out. Dont you remember? You based your accusations on it. I even reposted it a page or two back, with bolding, post 418....so your attempts to claim I'm evading it are as ridiculous as the original accusations.

    You're embarrassing yourself, again. An apology would have been more dignified. Blatant lying should not stand where people are trying to have constructive discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #442
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,523

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    It's all here. Written out. Dont you remember? You based your accusations on it. I even reposted it a page or two back, with bolding, post 418....so your attempts to claim I'm evading it are as ridiculous as the original accusations.

    You're embarrassing yourself, again. An apology would have been more dignified. Blatant lying should not stand where people are trying to have constructive discussions.
    You can't actually say. I understand.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  3. #443
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    You can't actually say. I understand.
    I said it clearly in post 418.

    Is there some reason you are unable to comprehend and address that?

    Your attempt to make me jump thru hoops to avoid further embarrassment is juvenile and transparent.

    Your inability to address my existing posts is noted. As is your inability to prove your own accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #444
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,523

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I said it clearly in post 418.

    Is there some reason you are unable to comprehend and address that?

    Your attempt to make me jump thru hoops to avoid further embarrassment is juvenile and transparent.

    Your inability to address my existing posts is noted. As is your inability to prove your own accusations.
    Ah. I see. You said there is no evidence training is lacking, so why would one make it mandatory?

    Well there's a concept.

    I refer you to.....the OP.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  5. #445
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Ah. I see. You said there is no evidence training is lacking, so why would one make it mandatory?

    Well there's a concept.

    I refer you to.....the OP.

    LOLOL.....the toddler wasnt trained?

    The parents were careless, that's not 'training.'

    A cop here did the same thing, left his gun where son picked it up and killed his sister. Was the cop not 'trained?'

    So correct, there's no evidence that training is lacking so why make it mandatory, force it on people if they already get it on their own?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #446
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,249

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    According to your own FBI just under 1% of all firearm fatalities are civilian defensive shootings. The other 99% pay a very high price indeed for such 'security'
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

    I love how you tried to skew the results by saying "fatalities" as if everyone shot dies. I guess you don't care about those people who suffer a home invasion and use their firearm, and wound or simply scare off an intruder. Lol.

    Oh and yes the source is wiki, but it has all the common sources discussed briefly (the common and potentially inaccurate Kleck study and the opposite and biased Violence Police Center, known for their anti gun agenda, on the other). But all numbers are still higher than the murder rate.

    And you still don't address the declining murder rate in America. With a growing gun market.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #447
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Defensive gun use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I love how you tried to skew the results by saying "fatalities" as if everyone shot dies.
    I could have skewed them a lot worse given 100,000 people per annum in the US are shot yet don't die

    I guess you don't care about those people who suffer a home invasion and use their firearm, and wound or simply scare off an intruder. Lol.
    According to your own FBI stats a mere 284 actually did so in 2013. This is some 18 times fewer then those killed in domestic disputes where a firearm was involved

    And you still don't address the declining murder rate in America. With a growing gun market.
    Its very much a relative thing. We have declining murder rates in the UK too but they are still 5 times less then yours because firearms were not involved

  8. #448
    Educator Sietske22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    01-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    772

    Re: Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun

    Toddler was a good shot, too bad the parents were stupid enough to leave wife's purse with a loaded gun in it for the kid to reach.

    More irresponsibility from gun owners.

    Authorities have taken their child away from them for the time being, but maybe too late.
    In the future, all guns will have fingerprint recognition so only the licensed user can operate it.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •