Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 754

Thread: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

  1. #701
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    No worse than unbiased historians have reviewed Bush's actions to attack a country on the basis of fabricated fears.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #702
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeah... if they stood toe to toe like armies of the old days, sure.

    But they won't. They will hide... blend in with the population... and use improvised explosive devices to kill off American forces where they can, and terrorize the population that gives aid to American Forces.

    Meanwhile, we spend billions supporting this operation, and go furthur into debt.
    I just shake my head.

  3. #703
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm curious why you think that when 14 years of the strongest military in the world attempting the same thing with both the Taliban and AQ, and what we have is an emboldened network of terrorist organisations and Islamic extremists wreaking havoc in the ME,
    And a Taliban and AQ alive and well??
    We were successful until The Effeminate One created a power vacuum. We need to control the river valleys for a hundred years.

  4. #704
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yep, just like the Taliban and AQ did.
    In fact they did lose. They were rendered ineffective until The Effeminate One removed all of our troops.

  5. #705
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    In fact they did lose. They were rendered ineffective until The Effeminate One removed all of our troops.
    They were not destroyed and they cannot be destroyed. From Carter's arming what morphed into the Taliban to Obama's arming known terrorist groups in Syria and all presidents in between, USFP has had a destructive and destabilising effect. That's what the educated class about the world knows. Btw, this is a reason that China and Russia won't cooperate with us much in the ME anymore. They've been watching this for decades, and they haven't the interest in protecting party A and blaming party B that you do.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #706
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    We were successful until The Effeminate One created a power vacuum. We need to control the river valleys for a hundred years.
    I just shake my head
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #707
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    They were not destroyed and they cannot be destroyed. From Carter's arming what morphed into the Taliban to Obama's arming known terrorist groups in Syria and all presidents in between, USFP has had a destructive and destabilising effect. That's what the educated class about the world knows. Btw, this is a reason that China and Russia won't cooperate with us much in the ME anymore. They've been watching this for decades, and they haven't the interest in protecting party A and blaming party B that you do.
    Of course they were. And of course they can be.

    But we have to decide we are ready to defeat them. Until we do that they will continue to wage war on us and make gains. Once we decide to get serious about winning this world war we can win it. Until we do decide we will not. That is what the educated, manly class, knows. The Effeminate One pretends to lead. He supports Islamofascism.

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I just shake my head
    As you should. Just look at how much damage The Effeminate One is responsible for. I shake mine too.

  9. #709
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Of course they were. And of course they can be.

    But we have to decide we are ready to defeat them. Until we do that they will continue to wage war on us and make gains. Once we decide to get serious about winning this world war we can win it. Until we do decide we will not. That is what the educated, manly class, knows. The Effeminate One pretends to lead. He supports Islamofascism.
    Decades of failed policy is responsible for what we have today. Partisan politics is ineffective.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #710
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker: Don't Rule Out 'Boots on the Ground' Against ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    The "Chickenhawk" taunt is a very cowardly tactic of the left. And it is patently stupid.

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •