Page 17 of 131 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1307

Thread: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

  1. #161
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I don't trust the CDC in that they publish incomplete findings and pass them as factually accurate.
    Not to mention, they don't publish their lack of evidence. As we all know, it's the lack of evidence that's most important when it comes to vaccine awareness.

  2. #162
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Everybody reacts differently... one size fits all for vaccines is foolish.
    No, the vast majority of the population reacts exactly the same.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #163
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,794

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    If that is true then what of alcoholics, drug users, religious fanatics?
    I don't care about the wishes of anyone, there are things that need to be done for the good of society, regardless of someone's personal wishes on the subject.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  4. #164
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Not to mention, they don't publish their lack of evidence. As we all know, it's the lack of evidence that's most important when it comes to vaccine awareness.
    Seems like post #128 brought a lot to the conversation... but you want to mindlessly make hack comments instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I don't care about the wishes of anyone, there are things that need to be done for the good of society, regardless of someone's personal wishes on the subject.
    The day vaccines are mandatory is the day that the USA is a failed state...

    Vaccines FBI and NSA... just calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #166
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, the vast majority of the population reacts exactly the same.
    Vast majority does not equal one size fits all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #167
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,923

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I don't care about the wishes of anyone, there are things that need to be done for the good of society, regardless of someone's personal wishes on the subject.
    That's quite a slippery slope.

  8. #168
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Vast majority does not equal one size fits all.
    If that is your standard of measurement, then there can be no standards because nothing ever fits everything 100%.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #169
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Seems like post #128 brought a lot to the conversation... but you want to mindlessly make hack comments instead?
    Your argument is based around the fact that there is a lack of evidence concerning vaccines. You literally have nothing other than, "Well, anything is possible..."

  10. #170
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    That's quite a slippery slope.
    Sure. Slippery slope to all sorts of terrible things like health codes for restaurants and recurrent training for pilots.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •