Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1307

Thread: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

  1. #111
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,936

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am not. I am countering those that defiantly and ignorantly refuse to accept the possibility that it might, just might, be vaccines...

    It could be diet. It could be solar flares. It could be vaccines. The fact that they do not know is a real issue.

    Why are you ignoring this fact and focusing on anything else at all and not on vaccines?
    Holy ****, you have nothing at all. Why do you find it so acceptable to embarrass yourself like this?

  2. #112
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,203

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I swear these greater good arguments remind me of people in a cult. It's a like a chant or something..

    The greater good...the greater good....the greater good...
    WHO | Measles

  3. #113
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Based on your response to Cardinal, it looks like you have your opinion and an empty sack to support your position.
    What part, specifically, about under reporting (for starters) is opinionated and empty?

    Then what about the non-understanding of what causes SIDS is opinionated? ADHD?

    One day that answer might clearly show that vaccines were as safe as some claim and I will be fine with that.

    If you want to fall back on pathetic generalizations I certainly can't stop you no matter how foolish it might be.

    Have you had any experience with an adverse effect, doctors during one or their reactions to vaccines or to under/non reporting? I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Holy ****, you have nothing at all. Why do you find it so acceptable to embarrass yourself like this?
    I do understand that my balanced points of view often confuse people, hell, probably scares the **** out of many... including you.

    Not sure why but I had you listed as a pretty smart guy... need to re-evaluate my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #115
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    What is weird is that it is the Liberals blindly defending vaccines here... In the area where we had our kids it was very liberal and those were the ones staunchly against vaccines...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #116
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    What part, specifically, about under reporting (for starters) is opinionated and empty?
    How do you quantify or gauge under-reporting, specifically?

    Then what about the non-understanding of what causes SIDS is opinionated? ADHD?
    Lack of evidence is not evidence.

    One day that answer might clearly show that vaccines were as safe as some claim and I will be fine with that.
    How would they go about doing this?

    If you want to fall back on pathetic generalizations I certainly can't stop you no matter how foolish it might be.
    What is the scientific theory under which a vaccine might cause ADHD or SIDS? Break it down for me.

    Have you had any experience with an adverse effect, doctors during one or their reactions to vaccines or to under/non reporting? I have.
    What adverse effects have you had from under/non-reporting? List them.

  7. #117
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,936

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I do understand that my balanced points of view often confuse people, hell, probably scares the **** out of many... including you.

    Not sure why but I had you listed as a pretty smart guy... need to re-evaluate my list.
    You scare me, Bodhisattva, but less because of your "balanced points of view" and more for the reason that an ever increasing population in my country seems to be comprised of Birthers, Truthers, anti-global warming nuts, alien abductees, creationists and anti-vaxxers.

  8. #118
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,170
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    What is weird is that it is the Liberals blindly defending vaccines here... In the area where we had our kids it was very liberal and those were the ones staunchly against vaccines...
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  9. #119
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You scare me, Bodhisattva, but less because of your "balanced points of view" and more for the reason : anti-vaxxers.
    What a truly pathetic conclusion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #120
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    re: Vaccine Critics Turn Defensive Over Measles [W:1210]

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    When you're done acting like a skid mark we could argue the virtues of vaccination. Until then you can continue your meek attempts at trolling.
    Nice. Haven't heard that one before.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •