Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 273

Thread: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    ISIS wasn't around in force until recently. But Obama may have followed Bush's lead and continued an ill planned and poorly executed war that led to conditions ideal for stronger terrorist groups like ISIS to develop. But he didn't make them.
    Nothing Bush did excuses Obama ceding Iraq to ISIS and losing the peace there.
    Obama is at the wheel-and ISIS is his baby.

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    And if you're saying Infinity War, then you are no longer in this to win this either.
    No, thats a false analogy. Committing to victory is not the same thing as your silly liberal "infinity war".

    Grow up-you fight until your enemy is beaten.

  3. #173
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Oh, do you think any facts or truth changes all because of what I think about BO peep. How many years did I run around and hear the left call Bush Junior the Shrub and worse?

    So save all that ridiculous BS.

    Oh and the next time when the left jumps you around here and you start with the Whining and crying about it. Then get back to me.
    There is nothing more pathetic than someone who is so stuck on the "Us vs Them" attitude towards "the left" that you'd be willing to sell out your own country so that the left would look bad.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Nothing Bush did excuses Obama ceding Iraq to ISIS and losing the peace there.
    Obama is at the wheel-and ISIS is his baby.
    Nope, but Obama did just continue the war. This is what infinity war does. It knows no party affiliation, only power and greed. Bush destabilized Iraq and didn't finish the job in Afghanistan. Obama ios following wuit with opening up new war fronts without finishing the old ones first. Same ****, different day.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #175
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    No, thats a false analogy. Committing to victory is not the same thing as your silly liberal "infinity war".

    Grow up-you fight until your enemy is beaten.
    Grow up and think. 14 years of mismanaged military interventionism, and you want me to support an unspecified time of mismanaged military interventionism? That's stupid. All we've done is make it worse, so I guess if the goal is to continue making it worse then we should toe the line. But nothing in what we've done for over a decade already indicates that we are any closer to solving the problem. As such it is nothing more than a life and money sink.

    I don't discount all war, but I will discount stupid war. We have the greatest military in the world, if we can't do it within 8 years, it's very probable we can affect the system along those lines of force.

    Your platitudes serve no purpose other than to excuse gross government incompetience and the continued sacrafice of American lives and dollars.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Nope, but Obama did just continue the war. This is what infinity war does. It knows no party affiliation, only power and greed. Bush destabilized Iraq and didn't finish the job in Afghanistan. Obama ios following wuit with opening up new war fronts without finishing the old ones first. Same ****, different day.
    You are allowing your fixed, false beliefs to conceal reality. What you call "infinity war" happens when you appease evil and fight wars based on a calendar. These are expensive lessons man has already learned. Consider reading books so as to learn the error of your ways.

  7. #177
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You are allowing your fixed, false beliefs to conceal reality. What you call "infinity war" happens when you appease evil and fight wars based on a calendar. These are expensive lessons man has already learned. Consider reading books so as to learn the error of your ways.
    Infinity war is what happens when you engage in military exercise with no idea on how you're going to bring the conflict to an end. Appease evil? Please, we've been doing that at home with all the expansions of government force and spying and the whittling away of our liberties. All in the name of some "terror" that we apparently cannot beat. Well not with the levels of stupid we currently employ.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #178
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,669

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...
    Sounds to me more like somebody running for the GOP Presidential nomination. Just sayin'......

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There is nothing more pathetic than someone who is so stuck on the "Us vs Them" attitude towards "the left" that you'd be willing to sell out your own country so that the left would look bad.
    Yo you don't know **** about me. Nor would I ever sell this country out. But when you spill some blood for this country. Then you Might be able to talk. That's might. But never any BS with me.

    Whats even more pathetic is you thinking the country has to be sold out to take on the left. We can see how leadership and yourself just can't mix. But then I always knew about that limitation from your start.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Grow up and think. 14 years of mismanaged military interventionism, and you want me to support an unspecified time of mismanaged military interventionism? That's stupid. All we've done is make it worse, so I guess if the goal is to continue making it worse then we should toe the line. But nothing in what we've done for over a decade already indicates that we are any closer to solving the problem. As such it is nothing more than a life and money sink.

    I don't discount all war, but I will discount stupid war. We have the greatest military in the world, if we can't do it within 8 years, it's very probable we can affect the system along those lines of force.

    Your platitudes serve no purpose other than to excuse gross government incompetience and the continued sacrafice of American lives and dollars.
    You want to pout instead of deal with reality. These people will NOT be reasoned with.

    They need to be exposed to rapidly expanding gasses and shrapnel.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •