Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 273

Thread: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I mean, I think in general the war efforts have been mishandled and poorly planned and there is no real goal other than forever war. But I don't think Obama made ISIS, the war effort led to an environment that plays well into terrorist propaganda and recruiting and they've done just that.
    Well you think wrong, ISIS was not a formidable enemy until Obama left Iraq to them. They simply filled the power vacuum left by us. I know the left does not want to believe that fact, but it is what it is in any case.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    For reasonable time frames, but war cannot be supported forever and we'll just spend ourselves into collapse if we don't plan things out, make and end game, and get there. Infinity war is not a good thing.
    When you say we are only in a war for a certain time interval you are telling your enemy hold out longer than this and you win. And thats not terribly difficult for a low-intensity asymmetric enemy.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    ....and, under the right the fertile garden was created, watered and fertilized.....
    We know which side these monsters fear-and its not the left.

  4. #164
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    If we are lucky, Biden will be visiting him at the time.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post


    Nah we don't see it.....what else you got with carrying BO peeps water.


    How a Libyan city joined the Islamic State group

    Video: Ex-Pakistan Taliban members join IS group, behead man

    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...eo-shows-.html


    An offshoot of the Middle East's Islamic State insurgency has begun operating on southern Afghanistan, less than three months after British combat troops withdrew from the region. A man identified as Mullah Abdul Rauf was actively recruiting fighters for the groups, flying black flags and, according to some sources, even battling Taliban militants. Local sources said Rauf, a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner, had set up his base in Helmand province and was offering good wages to anyone willing to fight for the Islamic State.

    Rauf was released from Gitmo during the Bush administration, and is now setting up ISIS' outpost in Afghanistan, underscoring the terrible jihadist recidivism problem. Will any of these guys end up joining him?.....snip~

    Jihad: Terror Suspects Killed, Arrested in Belgium; Officials Warn of Multiple 'Sleeper Cells' - Guy Benson
    Why oh why does it seem like you are actually pulling for the Terrorists to win????????

    Is it because you don't like Obama?

    It seems you resist any story that is positive on us and Negative on ISIS.

    Its like you want them to win, for your own political reasons.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why oh why does it seem like you are actually pulling for the Terrorists to win????????

    Is it because you don't like Obama?

    It seems you resist any story that is positive on us and Negative on ISIS.

    Its like you want them to win, for your own political reasons.

    Why oh why is it you can't figure out when BO and the MS Media is not actually being truthful? Is it the job of the media to report the News.....whether they like it or not? Are they suppose to go with what BO's Press Team puts out or are they suppose to report the truth?

    How many times do our own People have to come out and say that BO peep got it wrong again? How many times do we have to hear it from those who even worked with the Peep and his Lost sheep, then have them tell us how Peep was wrong?

  7. #167
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Why oh why is it you can't figure out when BO and the MS Media is not actually being truthful? Is it the job of the media to report the News.....whether they like it or not? Are they suppose to go with what BO's Press Team puts out or are they suppose to report the truth?

    How many times do our own People have to come out and say that BO peep got it wrong again? How many times do we have to hear it from those who even worked with the Peep and his Lost sheep, then have them tell us how Peep was wrong?
    You expect someone to take you seriously jabbering on about Bo Peep this and Bo Peep that.

    You sound like a person so blind with rage that you'd actually pull for the terrorists just because they are up against Obama.

    And You haven't even tried to deny it either.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You expect someone to take you seriously jabbering on about Bo Peep this and Bo Peep that.

    You sound like a person so blind with rage that you'd actually pull for the terrorists just because they are up against Obama.

    And You haven't even tried to deny it either.

    Oh, do you think any facts or truth changes all because of what I think about BO peep. How many years did I run around and hear the left call Bush Junior the Shrub and worse?

    So save all that ridiculous BS.

    Oh and the next time when the left jumps you around here and you start with the Whining and crying about it. Then get back to me.
    Last edited by MMC; 01-30-15 at 09:51 AM.

  9. #169
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Well you think wrong, ISIS was not a formidable enemy until Obama left Iraq to them. They simply filled the power vacuum left by us. I know the left does not want to believe that fact, but it is what it is in any case.
    ISIS wasn't around in force until recently. But Obama may have followed Bush's lead and continued an ill planned and poorly executed war that led to conditions ideal for stronger terrorist groups like ISIS to develop. But he didn't make them.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #170
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'We will cut off your head in the White House': ISIS threatens to behead Obama...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    When you say we are only in a war for a certain time interval you are telling your enemy hold out longer than this and you win. And thats not terribly difficult for a low-intensity asymmetric enemy.
    And if you're saying Infinity War, then you are no longer in this to win this either.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •