Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 146

Thread: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

  1. #41
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,870

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    There is tons of (better) info like that on the Internet. And lots of people are alot better prepared. Your posts are pretty glib and show a rather shallow grasp of the realities of a true disaster.
    Because everything on the internet is true.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  2. #42
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Your claims are delusional.

    The people with no food and water were those who lost their homes (you know, the places where they kept their food)

    Yes, you're right. I imagined the interviews on the news. They were people living in NYC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Because everything on the internet is true.
    Dude, check out any prepper site. Even the basics are better than most of what I saw posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #44
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Yes, you're right. I imagined the interviews on the news. They were people living in NYC.
    You must have imagined it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #45
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    just make sure you have enough candle. it won't make a large room warm and cozy, but it will heat maybe up to 60 degrees depending on the space you're heating, how well it's insulated, etc. so it will keep you warm enough to survive.
    Decent long underwear, esp. fleece, and down quilts will keep you just as warm. And are alot safer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #46
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You must have imagined it.
    You calling me a liar or delusional is noted.


    that has no basis in the fact tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #47
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You calling me a liar or delusional is noted.
    No, I said your claim is delusional.

    that has no basis in the fact tho.
    because everything someone says on the internet must be true
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #48
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, I said your claim is delusional.



    because everything someone says on the internet must be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You calling me a liar or delusional is noted.


    that has no basis in the fact tho.
    .............
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #49
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,300

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    If you dont have earthquake insurance here, and you lose your home in an earthquake, you are SOL.
    Earthquake insurance is not an option if you live in a brick house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #50
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: New York City mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'

    Definitely not looking forward to this.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •