Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

  1. #41
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-16 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    504

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    So now refugees from Asia are terrorist to you?
    If they are from muslim countries it certainly increases the likleyhood. Refugees taken in by the UK have turned on us and started attacking us.

  2. #42
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMoonlight View Post
    Firstly, the illegal immigrants that attempt to land on Australian shores are not refugees. Indonesia is the biggest Muslim country on earth so they are not seeking refuge from anything. They are not persecuted in Indonesia and have no valid reason to leave. The difference between the Australian government and the Indonesian government, is that the Australian government automatically gives welfare (and lots of it) to illegal immigrants and the Indonesian government does not. The illegal immigrants are seeking a better economic situation which they get through welfare in Australia. Wanting to have more money in one's life does not make one a refugee escaping from either political or religious persecution.
    I dont disagree.

    Secondly, under the previous Labor government, over 1200 people drowned at sea trying to get here. The Liberal government stopped the loss of life by attempting to prevent boats loaded with people sinking at sea. Now, I will admit that New Guinea is not an ideal situation because when the illegals are released into the community, they will take jobs from New Guinea natives.
    This the problem.. the treatment of these immigrants/refugees.

    There was a protest a few days ago in Sydney with a group that has been branded a terrorist organisation in most of the rest of the Western nations, but not in Australia, demanding Sharia Law be in Australia and demanding that Australia become a Muslim nation. At the moment that is ridiculous of course because they don't have the numbers, that won't happen for several years yet. You can perhaps see why some Australians, those who are aware and don't have their heads buried in the sand, are a tad nervous.
    LOL so a few nutjobs held a protest demanding Sharia law and you are in panic mode? Seriously? Its called paranoia.

    Coupled with the Sydney siege in December last year and the numbers joining ISIS, the high rates of Muslim criminals and the conversion of many in the prison system, it makes some Australians worried for the future. Despite all of this, there is very little, if any, persecution of Muslims in Australia.
    Who said there was? All I said was that the treatment of refugees/immigrants was disgraceful.
    PeteEU

  3. #43
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by ataturk View Post
    Refugees taken in by the UK have turned on us and started attacking us.
    What utter bull****. When? Names and incidents please.

    Pretty much all attacks in the UK have been by home grown Brits.
    PeteEU

  4. #44
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-16 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    504

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    What utter bull****. When? Names and incidents please.

    Pretty much all attacks in the UK have been by home grown Brits.
    let me just check before you wriggle of this. You claim that no Refugees to the UK have then gone on to become terrorist or that somehow because most terrorists are UK born scum that makes the FACT (ill give you a clue its somalia) That scum refugees have done that untrue.

    I see disgusting denmark actually wants to help returning isis war criminals reintegrate into society. I hope the DPP return to kick out Neil Kinnocks daughter in law

  5. #45
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by ataturk View Post
    let me just check before you wriggle of this. You claim that no Refugees to the UK have then gone on to become terrorist or that somehow because most terrorists are UK born scum that makes the FACT (ill give you a clue its somalia) That scum refugees have done that untrue.
    Thank you for showing your true racist views.

    I see disgusting denmark actually wants to help returning isis war criminals reintegrate into society. I hope the DPP return to kick out Neil Kinnocks daughter in law
    As usual more right wing BS. And the Danish Peoples Party are a bunch of neo nazis so no wonder you support those racist pigs.
    PeteEU

  6. #46
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-16 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    504

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    This the problem.. the treatment of these immigrants/refugees.
    They shyould be deported immediately

    LOL so a few nutjobs held a protest demanding Sharia law and you are in panic mode? Seriously? Its called paranoia.

    Not so. They will grow in number and then you get the mass child abuse and the terrorism. We have seen it all over Norther Europe


    Who said there was? All I said was that the treatment of refugees/immigrants was disgraceful.
    Why? let me guess they haven;t all been given jobs as MPs and high court judges yet

  7. #47
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-16 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    504

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Thank you for showing your true racist views.
    I see like every leftist you refuse to actually answer the question so you just make an ad hominem.


    As usual more right wing BS. And the Danish Peoples Party are a bunch of neo nazis so no wonder you support those racist pigs.
    the jew haters are the Islamists you live so much. DPP are not neo Nazis they are people fed up of Criminals being allowed to do as they wish and being paid from their taxes.


    You a centrist? dont make me laugh.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    So now refugees from Asia are terrorist to you?
    So, now terrorists are all refugees to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #49
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Australian women 'joining IS foreign fighters'

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    How does any woman manage to be so nave or ignorant that she would join an org that treats women like dogs and sex slaves, and beheads them or stones them for the smallest "offenses".... like being too educated according to recent reports...
    Seriously. It boggles the brain cells.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •