Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

  1. #31
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by OrphanSlug View Post
    Not for Japan, I doubt that Japan has the population support for, political desire for, or economic ability to support going to war with ISIS. Take part in a coalition though, that could be another matter.
    Does it NOT matter to you that we the USA have no business fighting against ISIL? - let alone that we have no right going to war with a non State group?

    We the USA might pressure Japan into the so called "coalition" just as we pressure other Countries into our hostile aggressions, but it is all morally bankrupt for us to be doing.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    03-17-15 @ 10:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    714

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Does it NOT matter to you that we the USA have no business fighting against ISIL?. . . . .
    That is absolutely ridiculous.

    He are some Anti-War Protests of the 1930's. They wanted to leave Hitler alone. That was about as good an idea as yours is.


    http://www.morningside-heights.net/a...ests_multi.htm

  3. #33
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryOfromCA View Post
    That is absolutely ridiculous.

    He are some Anti-War Protests of the 1930's. They wanted to leave Hitler alone. That was about as good an idea as yours is.


    Neighborhood History
    I see it as sad but still beneficial to do some simple history lessons here.

    The dominant white culture of the USA wanted to leave Hitler alone because Hitler was one of our own, in that Hitler and the Nazis were in complete harmony with the American "Jim Crow Laws" and with our own hatred of the Jews in the USA, and that is why Americans wanted to let Hitler and the Nazis to carry onward.

    The ONLY (only) reason that the USA went into the 2nd World War is because Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor and THEN (then) the Americans turned our racist bigotries against the Japanese as we became determined to get our violent revenge against those people.

    And Japan went to war with us because our USA had created trade sanctions against Japan which were unreasonable, so we were not innocent even at Pearl Harbor.

    Next it was Hitler and Nazi Germany which declared war on the USA and only then (only then) did we declare war on Germany in retaliation.

    It really is the same ignorant mentality going onward today as it is just our racist view of Muslims and our religious bigotry against Islam, so we create a new kind of war against a small group as ISIL who are defending their homeland, while it is just more of the same old American ignorance based on our hostility and our brute force.

    If we were to actually learn from our own past history then we would stop our own barbaric reality immediately.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  4. #34
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Does it NOT matter to you that we the USA have no business fighting against ISIL? - let alone that we have no right going to war with a non State group?

    We the USA might pressure Japan into the so called "coalition" just as we pressure other Countries into our hostile aggressions, but it is all morally bankrupt for us to be doing.
    Every chance that you get you try to sound like a American while being as much anti-American as you can. So what country are you from and whats your native language?

  5. #35
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Every chance that you get you try to sound like a American while being as much anti-American as you can. So what country are you from and whats your native language?
    I am born and raised here in Maryland USA, and my parents and grandparents were all Americans.

    My father's parents immigrated from Ireland in the late 1800's but my mother side has ancestors going back to the Revolutionary War.

    And I have only ever spoken English, but it was largely slang and southern style English which with lots of effort I have cleaned up my language but I can not totally refine.

    It is sad to me that so many of my fellow Americans have the view that I must join them in their racist and religious bigotries or else I am being un-American, and so many view that I need to be a warmonger as they are or else I am again being un-American, and I am expected to toot the same lies about our history or else I am being un-American.

    Or as you say I am being anti-American because my views of truth and justice are seen as being anti-American too.

    I honestly see myself as pro-USA when I stand against the warmongering, and pro-USA when I stand against the lies and the bigotries.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  6. #36
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    It is certain that our own USA is pressuring Japan to war against ISIL and hopefully Japan will resist that pressure.

    The idea that beheading is something terrible seems so ridiculous to me.

    Our USA invades Muslim Countries based on our lies and
    we kill millions of people and displace millions of innocent citizens
    so what - is our kind of mass murder superior to a few people getting their heads cut off? I say not.

    Is our Drone bombs which blow up the people including the killing of bystanders some how a superior form of execution? certainly it is NOT.

    Cutting off a person's head is fairly quick and it is done, so are they expected to use a lethal injection instead?

    And surely there is no doubt that the USA pressured Japan to NOT pay the ransom money so their blood is on our hands too.


    Wrong.

    The USA hasn't killed and displaced millions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    Hundreds of thousands, yes, but not millions.

    That's a huge exaggeration.

  7. #37
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    In an alternate parallel universe maybe.


    Right now Japan is pretty busy with China and North Korea.

  8. #38
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,944

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by ataturk View Post
    I hope japan does join in. isis had no argument with the japanese and now have one.
    Wrong. ISIS took Japanese hostages because the Japanese PM pledged $200 million to help support countries fighting against ISIS (the exact same ransom amount ISIS is demanding that the hostages be freed) and that made them targets. There is a reason why terrorists attack others when they are provoked.

  9. #39
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    But sorrily they do not help producing international security very much
    .


    They're pretty busy making and selling nice cars & etc.

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,289

    Re: Will Japan go to war with ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    They're pretty busy making and selling nice cars & etc.

    Security is paid for in taxes.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •