Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 432

Thread: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Just as your calling Obama an anti-Semite in your post #5 is "centrist", right 11Bravo?
    Mine are RESPONSES to anti-Obama moronic nonsense, which is what this OP and you are all about .
    Lol I could be a liberal calling him an anti-semite. That isn't a political issue...lol
    You just went on some crazy rant about being anti-GOP...

  2. #12
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,878

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Every day that goes by and Obama's anti-semitism shows more and more.
    That's utterly absurd. Disagreement with Israeli politicians =/= "anti-Semitism"
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #13
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Saying that Obama is showing anti-Semitism is a blatant irrational lie, landing another far rightie statist in the BIL Zone .
    Oh please...Obama has made it perfectly clear to anyone with functioning eyes, that should Israel be attacked he would not shed a tear.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #14
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Every day that goes by and Obama's anti-semitism shows more and more.
    Having a disagreement with a national leader who happens to be Jewish does not equate to "Obama is an anti-semite!"..


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That's utterly absurd. Disagreement with Israeli politicians =/= "anti-Semitism"
    It's not the politicians at stake, it's the innocent people of Israel, that were told they'd be exterminated by a mighty powerful Iran.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Having a disagreement with a national leader who happens to be Jewish does not equate to "Obama is an anti-semite!"..
    See post #15.

  7. #17
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Lol I could be a liberal calling him an anti-semite. That isn't a political issue...lol
    You just went on some crazy rant about being anti-GOP...

    After you and your fellow far rightie statists went on your usual anti-Obama rant.
    Full of blatant irrational lies calling him anti-Semite.
    Just know that every time you call your President an anti-Semite, I will be right there to point out what a steaming pile of **** it is .
    Physics is Phun

  8. #18
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh please...Obama has made it perfectly clear to anyone with functioning eyes, that should Israel be attacked he would not shed a tear.
    Yea. $3 billion in military aid to Israel... Clearly wants them "attacked"..


  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    After you and your fellow far rightie statists went on your usual anti-Obama rant.
    Full of blatant irrational lies calling him anti-Semite.
    Just know that every time you call your President an anti-Semite, I will be right there to point out what a steaming pile of **** it is .
    Lol can you have a rational debate without flipping out like a child, or is that not gonna happen? Obama is an anti-semite. Not a big deal, no reason for you to flip the table over. I got over it.

  10. #20
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say[W:223]

    No one with political knowledge believes that moronic nonsense you're shoveling .

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It's not the politicians at stake, it's the innocent people of Israel, that were told they'd be exterminated by a mighty powerful Iran.
    Physics is Phun

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •