Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

  1. #21
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Who said that he could?
    Actually your point is irrelevant to the thread. Criiminal charges are being brought against him.

    /thread
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #22
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Actually your point is irrelevant to the thread.
    Criiminal charges are being brought against him.

    /thread


    Where?

    Post a link.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,782

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    B.S.

    He hasn't been in a court of law yet.

    But that day may come.
    Should people be charged with crimes, or charged civilly, when there isnt enough evidence to support the charges?

    This has been concluded, what, 3 times now?

    If it's ok to invent a basis to charge people and drag them thru the courts to make people 'feel' better, we're all in trouble.

    Is there some reason the standards of evidence should be dismissed for this cop? Or is the implication that there has been deception in releasing evidence?

    Seems odd that there is extra - ordinary scrutiny for this cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,774

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    100 % wrong.

    That's not what they said, they said that they couldn't find enough evidence to get a conviction.

    That doesn't = innocent.
    Which is entirely irrelevant since the justice system doesn't find anyone innocent, they just find them not guilty. Darren Wilson is not guilty.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  5. #25
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,774

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Using that logic it means no one can ever be found innocent.
    That is true, no one is ever found innocent in any court of law in the land. That's not how the system works.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,626

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    B.S.

    He hasn't been in a court of law yet.

    But that day may come.
    what do you think a grand jury is? it is a court of law.

  7. #27
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    what do you think a grand jury is? it is a court of law.


    No. A grand jury isn't a court of law.

    Start learning about grand juries here: http://en'wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_jury

  8. #28
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    100 % wrong.

    That's not what they said, they said that they couldn't find enough evidence to get a conviction.

    That doesn't = innocent.
    Actually, in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty. So yes, Wilson is innocent of any wrongdoing.

  9. #29
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    DoJ is obviously racist.
    Let's see some unimpeachable proof of that.

  10. #30
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Actually, in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty. So yes,
    Wilson is innocent of any wrongdoing.


    Until he's proven guilty, eh?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •