Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 277

Thread: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

  1. #241
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    the facts are that SOME people view a pregnant woman as a LESSER to the ZEF, they value the rights (real or received) above that of the pregnant woman, this is in fact the views that one person here has and denying this fact wont change anything.

    the best part is there are pro-lifers here who post HONESTLY and simply admit to the facts that there is no such thing as equality on this issue. They admit that rights will ALWAYS be infringed on no matter what we do.
    Doesn't matter if we ban abortion, or make it unlimited or pick somethign in the middle, rights will always be infringed on. People simply choose what rights the value most and you in fact value the ZEF over the pregnant woman and want her to be viewed legally as a lesser.

    Like i said many other pro-lifers who post honestly have simply admitted to this fact and they simply give the reason why they value the ZEF over the woman, some say a NEW life, some say a life that has no voice to fight for itself etc etc but none of them lie about it or try to sell the intellectual dishonest and mentally retarded "lie" that they don't value the ZEF more. Its assume because some allow the posters who post dishonestly to paint a bad picture for the whole group but i know better, there are many insightful and honest prolifers here, they simply dont try to sell the lie that has been pointed out and destroyed here many times.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #242
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Thankfully, no such proof has ever been shown to be possible.



    In no way does preventing one human from killing another in aggression infringe upon anyone's rights.

    You assert that this is the case but you do not even attempt to demonstrate it.

    At best, you might make the assertion that banning abortion violates the "right" to an abortion. And yes, it does, but that's fine, because there is no such right to be violated in the first place.
    law, rights, many court cases, facts, human rights orgs and even pro-lifers prove your lie wrong lol

    what do you have that supports your claim again? you have somethign that proves all those things wrong? please present it we would love to read it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #243
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    You lie without breaking a sweat.
    Haven't done it, so you wouldn't know whether I sweat or not.

    You choose to misrepresent your opposition and come up with childish labels for them.
    Anti-abortion and pro-abortion are accurate descriptors, far more accurate and far less misleading than pro-life and pro-choice. I like precision in terms. Nothing childish about it.

    You speak arrogantly as if you were some kind of expert on this subject.
    While I would love to have a principled and civil debate amongst equals, what usually happens is trying to educate people on basic words while they rant about how anyone who disagrees with their opinion hates women. Or in your case, that anyone who disagrees with your opinion must be an apologist for rape. At least you haven't gone to the level of the guy who wants anyone who disagrees with his opinion to be charged with treason, or that other guy who wants anyone who disagrees with his opinion to be castrated.

    You are a male who believes his opinion on a women's issue trumps those of women
    And you are a man who has demonstrated actual bigotry against men. Abortion is not a "women's issue." Neither gender is more or less entitled to an opinion on the human rights abuse of abortion.

    (commonly referred to as "mansplaining")
    Oh god, no, you're one of those people who unironically talk about "checking privilege" or something, aren't you? *shudder*

  4. #244
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Oh god, no, you're one of those people who unironically talk about "checking privilege" or something, aren't you? *shudder*
    It's reading time!
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  5. #245
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Now if you want me to stop calling you "anti-choice," then you will finally give me a straight, BS-free answer: Why are you opposed to measures that are proven to reduce the numbers of abortions?
    in 4+ years i haven't seen any evidence of your request EVERY happening, in fact if it did the majority of posters would be in shock.

    the many lies repeated are :
    ZEF is just like saying nigger and its a bigoted slur
    abortion is homicide
    banning abortion is a pro-rights stance

    all of these lies have been destroyed again and again and i always invite ANYBODY and EVERYBODY to prove otherwise and no one ever can. In fact the handful of posters that repeat these lies have chased off the por-lifers who are honest.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #246
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,802

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    hopefully we'll get there. but in the meantime, if we can move the football, I say, move the football.
    But, you hate that **** when it comes to incremental gun control, right?










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  7. #247
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Pretend an already-typed, direct, thorough answer doesn't exist, brehs.

    Cliff notes edition: abortion bad, socialism also bad.

  8. #248
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post



    In no way does preventing one human from killing another in aggression infringe upon anyone's rights.

    You assert that this is the case but you do not even attempt to demonstrate it.

    At best, you might make the assertion that banning abortion violates the "right" to an abortion. And yes, it does, but that's fine, because there is no such right to be violated in the first place.
    Of course it does. And I have proven it. You assume that the right to life supersedes all other rights. I have shown you that it does not. People choose to place other rights above it all the time. They place freedom, personal causes, loved ones, principles, etc above life frequently.And so that choice is also not up to the govt.

    So to protect the (non-existent) rights of the unborn against the mother's will, the govt must infringe on her rights to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness (self-determination, health, future). The govt cannot protect the life of the mother, for example, if the pregnancy or birthing goes wrong. So it has no legal right to insist she take that risk over abortion, which is a safer medical procedure if she chooses. It doesnt matter if such danger is inherent in pregnancy. Many women choose that risk but with other options like bc and abortion, no woman 'consents' to remain pregnant if she doesnt want to.

    So^^ rational, polite, factual, based on the law.

    Shall I expect a similar response? Or just more opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #249
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Pretend an already-typed, direct, thorough answer doesn't exist, brehs.
    yes you have reposted your lie many times and it has been thoroughly proven false countless times by many posters lol

    Again we BEG you, if you disagree pleaseo post ONE fact that supports you . . . ONE . . .teach us a lesson . . .prove us wrong . . . thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #250
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You've been told many times that abortion is a responsible option..
    A lie does not become truth, no matter how many times it is repeated.

    It is never a responsible act to needlessly kill an innocent human being in cold blood. Such will never, ever be anything but an expression of the greatest evil of which a human being is capable.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •