Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 277

Thread: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

  1. #171
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    How do you know what the unborn would have grown up to be? For all you know it could have produced an answer to the mess we are in right now...
    .
    I always love this one when I see it. Like the same unborn couldnt just as easily be the next Hitler or invent the next superbug or.....you get the picture.

    It's a silly, short-sighted thought, missing half the equation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #172
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sigh*

    1.) Then neither do yours...Who cares what the argument reminds you of?

    2.) Really? So who said this? "Its selfishness and or not caring about equality or legal and human rights." Did someone hack your account? You'd better report that....

    WOW thanks for proving yourself wrong
    1.) i didnt claim anybody did LMAO fail
    2.) me but that doesnt say EQUAL RIGHTS does it?
    are you telling me everytime sombdoy says equal or equality it means equal rights?

    so when i made my nieces breakfast this morning and i said im gonna give them equal amounts of jelly if they are both good that was an equal rights issue? sorry thats a greatly retarded assumption and your mistake

    also THANK YOU for quoting me and further proving your claim wrong lets look at my qoute AGAIN

    "Its selfishness and or not caring about equality or legal and human rights."

    see the OR that means they are SEPARATE issues lol

    if i meant rights for ALL of them i would of simply said equal, human and legal rights.

    so both logic and English show your mistake.

    let me know if theres any other mistakes i can help you with, you're welcome
    facts win again


    and staying on topic the fact remains it is a rights issue
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #173
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    We already discussed how you look at women's ability to get an education, develop a career, have a safe place to live, not have to take welfare, be able to pay her bills and take care of her family properly are all 'conveniences.' It's a ridiculous statement since every one of us here value those things more than you apparently. Or unless you just mean it for women that you consider sluts?

    This is one of those self-evident things. A person's life and future are not 'conveniences.'
    You are giving me nothing but strawmen, and anger charged rhetoric...If that's all you got, lets hope that some day you'll see the light....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #174
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You are giving me nothing but strawmen, and anger charged rhetoric...If that's all you got, lets hope that some day you'll see the light....
    No anger. This is about the millionth time I've cut and pasted this stuff and I've seen it all before.

    You also need a dictionary for' strawman' because ALL those things are integrally a part of the discussion if you have any ability to consider women at all. Apparently you dont. So there's no way that you have any High Ground here.

    Edit: btw, you might notice that while I provide information and examples, you only provide insults, nasty comments disrespecting women and their lives, and denials. No actual facts to support your denials of my posts. Like where I said abortion was a responsible option. Just got another retreat back to 'see, it's all about convenience.' I bet you say that all the time when you think about your taxes going to welfare, huh?

    Or where I provide substance regarding how society can benefit from abortion and you come back with ...we are missing out on the next Einstein!
    Last edited by Lursa; 01-24-15 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #175
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WOW thanks for proving yourself wrong
    1.) i didnt claim anybody did LMAO fail
    2.) me but that doesnt say EQUAL RIGHTS does it?
    are you telling me everytime sombdoy says equal or equality it means equal rights?

    so when i made my nieces breakfast this morning and i said im gonna give them equal amounts of jelly if they are both good that was an equal rights issue? sorry thats a greatly retarded assumption and your mistake

    also THANK YOU for quoting me and further proving your claim wrong lets look at my qoute AGAIN

    "Its selfishness and or not caring about equality or legal and human rights."

    see the OR that means they are SEPARATE issues lol

    if i meant rights for ALL of them i would of simply said equal, human and legal rights.

    so both logic and English show your mistake.

    let me know if theres any other mistakes i can help you with, you're welcome
    facts win again


    and staying on topic the fact remains it is a rights issue
    Oh for Christ's sake....Bye bye now J....have a good one.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #176
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    No anger. This is about the millionth time I've cut and pasted this stuff and I've seen it all before.

    You also need a dictionary for' strawman' because ALL those things are integrally a part of the discussion if you have any ability to consider women at all. Apparently you dont. So there's no way that you have any High Ground here.

    Edit: btw, you might notice that while I provide information and examples, you only provide insults, nasty comments disrespecting women and their lives, and denials. No actual facts to support your denials of my posts. Like where I said abortion was a responsible option. Just got another retreat back to 'see, it's all about convenience.' I bet you say that all the time when you think about your taxes going to welfare, huh?
    I have the high ground because I don't condone killing unborn children for convenience...That's a fact.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #177
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh for Christ's sake....Bye bye now J....have a good one.
    translation: you were right agent J, you actually did NOT call this an equal rights issue and i made the mistake of thinking that but instead of admitting my mistake and showing a POST with with integrity ill just deflect. ALso i still have nothing to counter the fact that this is a rights issue so instead of further deflecting ill just gonna run away.

    bye, thanks J-mac, you already made my day good so you also do the same
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #178
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I have the high ground because I don't condone killing unborn children for convenience...That's a fact.
    LOL I dont believe there is a single fact in that sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #179
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I have the high ground because I don't condone killing unborn children for convenience...That's a fact.
    so that gives you the high ground over who? and what facts is that based on?

    did someone tell you they like killing unborn for convince?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #180
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: House GOP drops controversial abortion bill ahead of Roe v. Wade anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    LOL I dont believe there is a single fact in that sentence.
    I am positive you don't....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •