Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #891
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,003

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Terrible strawman. Lukin was there on 21 February 2014.


    See above. February precedes March, even in Russia.
    The Russian representative Lukin WAS present. Russian media (both RT and Sputnik) confirms this.


    As always, you just cannot accept facts that invalidate your conspiracy theory


    Obama was correct. WE (a collective i.e. Yanukovych/Opposition/Germany/France/Poland/Russia) did indeed negotiate an agreement in Kyiv on 21 February 2014.


    Much like Putin's economy, your "credibility" is rimming around the toilet bowl.
    Bolded is just too funny
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #892
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,003

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    That's just it. Any fact that does not coincide with his CT spiel simply becomes "Western propaganda". But he can't seem to explain why RT and Sputnik also report the same fact.
    They were infiltrated by the CIA who planted the story and the Kremlin just hasn't noticed yet. DUH!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #893
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    If you want to shackle yourself to this laughing stock then go right ahead ...... 'dude' !
    It's just that I'm frying bigger fish elsewhere and haven't time for amateur repetition, and JP is holding you guys down nicely over here, laugh out loud. And, if he wasn't frustrating your patronizing position, you'd have dismissed him long ago, just as I've done you! See?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #894
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's just that I'm frying bigger fish elsewhere and haven't time for amateur repetition, and JP is holding you guys down nicely over here, laugh out loud. And, if he wasn't frustrating your patronizing position, you'd have dismissed him long ago, just as I've done you! See?
    Nahh its just that you've had your ass handed to you more than he has and know better

    Myself and others are just having fun watching him tying himself in knots with his own blind and bigoted stupidity.

    My continued participation is for pure entertainment value because I can't wait to see what he comes up with next
    Last edited by flogger; 02-28-15 at 11:17 AM.

  5. #895
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Nahh its just that you've had your ass handed to you more than he has and know better

    Myself and others are just having fun watching him tying himself in knots with his own blind and bigoted stupidity.

    My continued participation is for pure entertainment value because I can't wait to see what he comes up with next
    Well it certainly has no academic value, so I can see your interest in entertaining yourself. Meanwhile, as you play entertaining games, Russia reinforces its legitimacy in Ukraine. Have fun playing flog. Laughing out loud, you prolly think Putin's had his ass handed to him, too!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #896
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Well it certainly has no academic value, so I can see your interest in entertaining yourself. Meanwhile, as you play entertaining games, Russia reinforces its legitimacy in Ukraine. Have fun playing flog. Laughing out loud, you prolly think Putin's had his ass handed to him, too!
    Your admiration for this despot is legendary, I doubt theres anything 'trusted leader' could do that would ever earn your censure ......... short of allying himself with the US of course

  7. #897
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    When did Russia state that these events have never happened or that her envoy did not witness them ?

    I've made no claims. I've presented evidence

    Please cite Obama declaring the US acted illegally in any of its dealings with Ukraine ?

    If that is indeed so you'll be able to refute them with a bit more than your own hideously skewed opinion and Russian propaganda then
    In response - FYI - I declare that everything that I said and what I posted were all accurate and true, and mine are still all accurate and true.

    I gave the reference links along with the facts and more, so there is need to repeat the same things again in this case.
    ===============

    A bigger point and more relevant is that the USA "brokered the deal" for the Ukraine and that is a fact whether any Russian was present or not, and the USA has no business brokering anything as the Ukraine was and remains as none of our business.

    We NEVER EVER see any "brokering" by China or by India, or by Brazil or Canada, because the Ukraine is none of their business and it is none of the USA either.

    Consider the reality of NATO that we the USA are going to risk world war 3 including the "New World" to be turned into nuclear waste based on some eastern Europe hostilities which has been happening since the beginning of human history - and that is our idiotic NATO position.

    We have been given a huge blessing of the "New World" and yet we are going to throw it all away based on our violent warmongering on the other side of the planet where we have no right.

    The USA is pretending to be some world-police based on our militarism and our warmongering and this is a foolish way to our own doom.

    We are fortunate and blessed that Russia has such tolerant and honorable leaders who do not rightfully retaliate against the American bullying as we surely are asking for it.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  8. #898
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    In response - FYI - I declare that everything that I said and what I posted were all accurate and true, and mine are still all accurate and true.
    Indeed. Why let the nasty facts intrude upon that fantasy

    I gave the reference links along with the facts and more, so there is need to repeat the same things again in this case.
    Indeed there isn't. We know exactly what you want to believe

    A bigger point and more relevant is that the USA "brokered the deal" for the Ukraine and that is a fact whether any Russian was present or not, and the USA has no business brokering anything as the Ukraine was and remains as none of our business.
    The US wasn't there when the deal was brokered so obviously you can now put your mind at rest

    We NEVER EVER see any "brokering" by China or by India, or by Brazil or Canada, because the Ukraine is none of their business and it is none of the USA either.
    I guess that explains why only Europeans were at the negotiations then

    Consider the reality of NATO that we the USA are going to risk world war 3 including the "New World" to be turned into nuclear waste based on some eastern Europe hostilities which has been happening since the beginning of human history - and that is our idiotic NATO position.
    Nobody is forcing the US to be a member. It is one by its own free choice. NATO was founded in 1949 by twelve sovereign nations: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom and the United States. It has since grown to 28 Allies.

    All decisions in NATO are taken by consensus, which means that a decision can only be taken if every single Ally accepts it.

    Equally, the decision for any country to take part in NATO-led operations falls to that country alone, according to its own legal procedures. No member of the Alliance can decide on the deployment of any other Ally's forces not even the US

    We have been given a huge blessing of the "New World" and yet we are going to throw it all away based on our violent warmongering on the other side of the planet where we have no right.
    The USA is pretending to be some world-police based on our militarism and our warmongering and this is a foolish way to our own doom.
    How can you warmonger by massively reducing your presence in a theater ? The US had 213,000 people in Europe in 1990 it presently has a mere 28,000. Conversely Russia has 850,000 personnel in theater and has increased that figure year on year since 2000 so who is the warmonger ?

    We are fortunate and blessed that Russia has such tolerant and honorable leaders who do not rightfully retaliate against the American bullying as we surely are asking for it.
    Fortunate and blessed .... tolerant and honourable. You couldn't make this stuff up

  9. #899
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    ... blah blah blah ... ... blah blah blah ... ... blah blah blah ...
    I stand by everything that I said as accurate and true.

    And the truth is what really matters.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  10. #900
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I stand by everything that I said as accurate and true.

    And the truth is what really matters.
    Best you just stick by your 'tolerant and honourable' despots then. I gotta admit you are great entertainment

Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •