Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #881
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    But their envoy witnessed the signing of it along with those of France , Germany and Poland and is named in the actual agreement as having done so so how do you account for that ?
    That is called American propaganda or Western propaganda or just call it as a pack of lies, or in this thread we can call it as your kind of opinionated facts.

    Since Russia does not agree with your claim, and we know that Russia does not agree based on their actions, then Russia is the rule maker and Russia has the opinion which rules over top of your claim.

    Is it that you can not see that Russia does not agree with your pretentious argument? or do you not respect their opinion either?

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    How could Yanukovych be there in Kiev to sign it if it was afterwards ? That is him in the photographs
    He was there by force.

    And by force is a big part of what is meant by a coup.

    It is like after committing rape and you say that the force is over and finished now - which is wrong because the end does not justify the unjust beginning.

    Just because we can not see the American assault rifle pointed at the Man's back does not mean that there was no such threat.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  2. #882
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    That is called American propaganda or Western propaganda or just call it as a pack of lies, or in this thread we can call it as your kind of opinionated facts.
    Prove these events are fictitious or they didnt happen in the way that has been described or at the time stated

    Since Russia does not agree with your claim, and we know that Russia does not agree based on their actions, then Russia is the rule maker and Russia has the opinion which rules over top of your claim.
    I've claimed nothing. All I've done is present evidence

    Is it that you can not see that Russia does not agree with your pretentious argument? or do you not respect their opinion either?
    I've argued nothing . I've let the evidence speak for itself

    He was there by force.And by force is a big part of what is meant by a coup.
    How did they force him back from exile in Russia to sign it after the coup then ? I'm just dying to see your evidence for that one !

    It is like after committing rape and you say that the force is over and finished now - which is wrong because the end does not justify the unjust beginning.
    No its like Yanukovych signed the agreement before the coup happened. It was clearly witnessed by the Russians and you are unprepared to accept that

    Just because we can not see the American assault rifle pointed at the Man's back does not mean that there was no such threat.
    In this case it simply means there is no American assault rifle

  3. #883
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Prove these events are fictitious or they didnt happen in the way that has been described or at the time stated
    I really did prove it in explicit detail - in that Russia by its actions declares it to be unreal.

    We all either get to believe Russia based on the real Russian actions, or else we can believe your claims? Duh.

    And President Obama by his own words declares that the USA acted illegally by undermining the elected Ukrainian President.

    Of course instead of believing Russia and believing Obama we could just believe you as the giver of facts? Double duh on that.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  4. #884
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I really did prove it in explicit detail - in that Russia by its actions declares it to be unreal.
    When did Russia state that these events have never happened or that her envoy did not witness them ?

    We all either get to believe Russia based on the real Russian actions, or else we can believe your claims? Duh.
    I've made no claims. I've presented evidence

    And President Obama by his own words declares that the USA acted illegally by undermining the elected Ukrainian President.
    Please cite Obama declaring the US acted illegally in any of its dealings with Ukraine ?

    Of course instead of believing Russia and believing Obama we could just believe you as the giver of facts? Double duh on that.
    If that is indeed so you'll be able to refute them with a bit more than your own hideously skewed opinion and Russian propaganda then

  5. #885
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I really did prove it in explicit detail - in that Russia by its actions declares it to be unreal.

    We all either get to believe Russia based on the real Russian actions, or else we can believe your claims? Duh.

    And President Obama by his own words declares that the USA acted illegally by undermining the elected Ukrainian President.

    Of course instead of believing Russia and believing Obama we could just believe you as the giver of facts? Double duh on that.
    Doing good dude, keep kickin that ass.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #886
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Doing good dude, keep kickin that ass.
    If you want to shackle yourself to this laughing stock then go right ahead ...... 'dude' !
    Last edited by flogger; 02-28-15 at 06:11 AM.

  7. #887
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,121

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    But aside from that - just because there was some Russian person in the room does NOT mean that there was any representative of the Russian government included.
    I have fixed the link and it works now. I'll repeat the exercise. Once again, from YOUR favorite Russian source...

    21 February 2014

    Negotiations between Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, opposition leaders, European Union and Russian representatives have been completed, it said.

    Voice of Russia
    Bolded for YOUR benefit just in case you have selective vision impairment when facts don't support your conspiracy theory.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

  8. #888
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    I have fixed the link and it works now. I'll repeat the exercise. Once again, from YOUR favorite Russian source...

    Bolded for YOUR benefit just in case you have selective vision impairment when facts don't support your conspiracy theory.
    I've already linked him the PDF file of the actual agreement complete with the names and nationalities of the participants.

    He immediately dismissed it all as Western propaganda despite probably hundreds of media witnesses to the event at the time. Whatcha gotta do ?

  9. #889
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,121

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    According to Wiki then the so-called Russian in the room of Vladimir Lukin - his term of office expired in March 2014.
    Terrible strawman. Lukin was there on 21 February 2014.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    So MAYBE he was there even though there has been nothing that shows him to be there, but his position had expired which means that he was NOT representing the government of Russia.
    See above. February precedes March, even in Russia.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    When no representative of the Russian government is present then it is a charade to claim that some Russian citizen was present.
    The Russian representative Lukin WAS present. Russian media (both RT and Sputnik) confirms this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    As always it is just more deception and untruths.
    As always, you just cannot accept facts that invalidate your conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    And the statement by President Obama had NOTHING to do with your imaginary room as he said that the USA brokered the Ukrainian Presidential coup.
    Obama was correct. WE (a collective i.e. Yanukovych/Opposition/Germany/France/Poland/Russia) did indeed negotiate an agreement in Kyiv on 21 February 2014.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Oh yes - that is the part that you keep trying to snake away from.
    Much like Putin's economy, your "credibility" is rimming around the toilet bowl.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

  10. #890
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,121

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I've already linked him the PDF file of the actual agreement complete with the names and nationalities of the participants.

    He immediately dismissed it all as Western propaganda despite probably hundreds of media witnesses to the event at the time. Whatcha gotta do ?
    That's just it. Any fact that does not coincide with his CT spiel simply becomes "Western propaganda". But he can't seem to explain why RT and Sputnik also report the same fact.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •